watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Jokanovic press conference- calls out owner

Started by Cdempsey, January 04, 2018, 04:10:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rusty shackleford

Commentators on the US stream were just talking about Slav being unhappy. Be interesting to see his post match interview

mkras99

Quote from: rusty shackleford on January 06, 2018, 03:00:25 PM
Commentators on the US stream were just talking about Slav being unhappy. Be interesting to see his post match interview

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p05t10bq

terryr

Make your case to the club not the press.
If he worked for me I'd fire his ass.
Watford dismissal make sense now.

Jims Dentist

Quote from: SG on January 05, 2018, 04:30:51 PM
Quote from: BedsFFC on January 05, 2018, 02:12:37 PM
Quote from: SG on January 05, 2018, 01:13:54 PM
Quote from: BedsFFC on January 05, 2018, 10:33:02 AM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on January 05, 2018, 07:25:59 AM
with the phoney stats and recruitment department, and got rebuffed and knocked back telling him to know his place, while they continue their buffoonery.
After all, why shouldn't he choose his players and if he says we need a CB a LB a CF and a GK, then that's what we need, he is the Football Professional, Khan and co are just a load of pen pushers. I wouldn't trust them to mow my lawn and feed my goldfish, let alone tell me we don't need anymore players as we are quite capable of getting promoted with what we have.
Have they ever visited the planet Earth.

Just playing devil's advocate and in case you didn't know. Our Chief Scout and Asst Director of Football is 2 x FA cup Winner, England International and experienced ex-manager, Brian Talbot

With respect your posts are seemingly always in defence of the club. I cannot see how any person can defend our owner any longer. He may be content with mid/upper championship football until he sells the club, but we aren't.

Honestly, mate. I may seem to be in defence of the club because it's MY club. Most club forums are lighthearted tongue in cheek vehicles for fans to chew the fat. Our forums used to be highly witty with the slight gallows humour of a long-term FFC fan.
The last couple of years on here just seems to be a barrage of a few posters constantly offering their cynical view of all things Fulham. We get small number of fans booing the team off at HT.

I don't have rose tinted specs but I base my opinions on what I see happening and not what I think might be happening. I am aware that things are not perfect. In my 41 years of supporting the club, I put 2000/2001 as about as perfect as it gets. The rest has been pretty bloody imperfect and where we are now is far higher than the average in those years. I'm not going to fall apart because our manager is having his usual moan about the transfer window.

If, at the end of the window, we are not stronger than we were at the beginning, I will have a moan but I would still rather have a witty exchange as that will make me happier and probably live longer.

With my 59 years of support I have now reached the position where I am relatively sanguine about my club and events that take place - much like you. As passionate as ever but sanguine as I cannot impact on or affect the outcomes. However what I see happening is the incompetence of the current regime undermining our potential to improve and possibly get back to the top division. If Khan or his acolytes stated that they are not prepared to invest and are happy with mid table in this division playing entertaining football I would accept that, although I would be disappointed. However he has not. He has made bold statements - 'I will do what it takes', 'we have identified targets', 'we will rebuild the stand' etc. He has seemingly been dishonest to us constantly and that it what I despise and why I am less than sanguine when it comes to this person.
I agree SG.
As I have posted before, It's the hope that kills you.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Jims Dentist on January 07, 2018, 06:55:28 PM
Quote from: SG on January 05, 2018, 04:30:51 PM
Quote from: BedsFFC on January 05, 2018, 02:12:37 PM
Quote from: SG on January 05, 2018, 01:13:54 PM
Quote from: BedsFFC on January 05, 2018, 10:33:02 AM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on January 05, 2018, 07:25:59 AM
with the phoney stats and recruitment department, and got rebuffed and knocked back telling him to know his place, while they continue their buffoonery.
After all, why shouldn't he choose his players and if he says we need a CB a LB a CF and a GK, then that's what we need, he is the Football Professional, Khan and co are just a load of pen pushers. I wouldn't trust them to mow my lawn and feed my goldfish, let alone tell me we don't need anymore players as we are quite capable of getting promoted with what we have.
Have they ever visited the planet Earth.

Just playing devil's advocate and in case you didn't know. Our Chief Scout and Asst Director of Football is 2 x FA cup Winner, England International and experienced ex-manager, Brian Talbot

With respect your posts are seemingly always in defence of the club. I cannot see how any person can defend our owner any longer. He may be content with mid/upper championship football until he sells the club, but we aren't.

Honestly, mate. I may seem to be in defence of the club because it's MY club. Most club forums are lighthearted tongue in cheek vehicles for fans to chew the fat. Our forums used to be highly witty with the slight gallows humour of a long-term FFC fan.
The last couple of years on here just seems to be a barrage of a few posters constantly offering their cynical view of all things Fulham. We get small number of fans booing the team off at HT.

I don't have rose tinted specs but I base my opinions on what I see happening and not what I think might be happening. I am aware that things are not perfect. In my 41 years of supporting the club, I put 2000/2001 as about as perfect as it gets. The rest has been pretty bloody imperfect and where we are now is far higher than the average in those years. I'm not going to fall apart because our manager is having his usual moan about the transfer window.

If, at the end of the window, we are not stronger than we were at the beginning, I will have a moan but I would still rather have a witty exchange as that will make me happier and probably live longer.

With my 59 years of support I have now reached the position where I am relatively sanguine about my club and events that take place - much like you. As passionate as ever but sanguine as I cannot impact on or affect the outcomes. However what I see happening is the incompetence of the current regime undermining our potential to improve and possibly get back to the top division. If Khan or his acolytes stated that they are not prepared to invest and are happy with mid table in this division playing entertaining football I would accept that, although I would be disappointed. However he has not. He has made bold statements - 'I will do what it takes', 'we have identified targets', 'we will rebuild the stand' etc. He has seemingly been dishonest to us constantly and that it what I despise and why I am less than sanguine when it comes to this person.
I agree SG.
As I have posted before, It's the hope that kills you.

SG....I could not have said it better myself.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.