more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Merged: Tom Cairney

Started by Fulham 442, January 26, 2018, 07:06:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EastEndWhite

Quote from: KJS on January 26, 2018, 07:54:30 PM
It's simple really if TC wants to go to West Ham then he should put in a transfer request, he would then lose his contract pay off and we the fans would know exactly what he wants to do.

I don't want to lose him but if it happens then so be it we move on just like every team does.

However if he does go after saying only a couple on months ago that he wants to stay and how much he loves it at Fulham then to be honest I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire!

So come on TC what's it to be?

Don't hold your breath waiting for an answer.

davew

Quote from: Fernhurst on January 26, 2018, 07:35:24 PM
Oh shite.......... I thought this was a load of bull but SSN now reporting TC wants to go to West Ham. Has he made himself " unavailable" as Martin did??

This is NOT helping my mood tonight.
Not helping my mood either, it does make you wonder though if he isn't travelling to Barnsley, surely unless he was in A & E, he would travel to support the other players, the cost of the coach would be the same wouldn't it? Worrying news perhaps??
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Jem

"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'."
― Groucho Marx

Fernhurst

Keep playing those violins boys it's only a small hole in the Titanic.

if the situation is as SSN are reporting, I will not only be hugely disappointed in Cairney as a man but also bloody furious our chance of top 6 being torpedoed by the ....

All will be revealed tomorrow
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Fulham76

Quote from: Fernhurst on January 26, 2018, 08:24:23 PM
Keep playing those violins boys it's only a small hole in the Titanic.

if the situation is as SSN are reporting, I will not only be hugely disappointed in Cairney as a man but also bloody furious our chance of top 6 being torpedoed by the ....

All will be revealed tomorrow

Don't panic. Our crack team of recruitment miracle workers will replace him with an unknown Belgium 3rd division player by the end of the month, no problem.

bog

Quote from: Fernhurst on January 26, 2018, 07:35:24 PM
Oh shite.......... I thought this was a load of bull but SSN now reporting TC wants to go to West Ham. Has he made himself " unavailable" as Martin did??

This is NOT helping my mood tonight.

:plus one: peed me right off it has!  :031:

092.gif

grandad

I would say to Wet Spam, Offer £50 mil &you can still feck off.
Where there's a will there's a wife

bod

If TC is not travelling to the Barnsley game he is off to West Ham in my opinion.
Even if unfit, as captain he would travel in support.
If he goes, I hope we get £20 million and that we can sign Norwood who has been playing really well.
BWDIK?

KJS

Jonaldiniho 88

Norwood played well against burton but was woeful against Southampton. He can spray a ball about but we need someone who can unlock a team with the ball at feet. We lost aluko who had this ability. To lose tom without bringing in a bloody good replacement would be massively damaging.

EastEndWhite

Chicken Licken has just posted that the sky is falling in.

BestOfBrede

Robbie

Surely if we can get £15m for a player who (though brilliant in the past) may now well be unfixable.

I have watched every minute of his play over the past few months and (sadly) he is not well.

Sorry to say, take the money !

filham

Quote from: Jonaldiniho 88 on January 26, 2018, 09:23:16 PM
Norwood played well against burton but was woeful against Southampton. He can spray a ball about but we need someone who can unlock a team with the ball at feet. We lost aluko who had this ability. To lose tom without bringing in a bloody good replacement would be massively damaging.
If there was an 100% fit good replacement available at £15m then West Ham would be going for him.

KJS

Quote from: Robbie on January 26, 2018, 09:33:49 PM
Surely if we can get £15m for a player who (though brilliant in the past) may now well be unfixable.

I have watched every minute of his play over the past few months and (sadly) he is not well.

Sorry to say, take the money !

Can't disagree TC has not been the same this season so if we can Mug West Ham for £15 - 20 mil then I think that we should do it after all do you remember a certain Jimmy Bullard??

Robbie

We should take the money. TC is not fit and may now be beyond the best in his career.
I am sorry to say this but he is only 80% of the player he was last season.
Norwood is better now.

KJS

Riversider

And still nobody has explained how peg leg would pass a medical , next to know chance I'd say.

hovewhite

If this is the case,sell him ,also seems to have a dodgy knee so he might not ever get back to last seasons standard.
Noorwood will do a job backed up by piazon and feel we have enough in the youngsters coming through.

EastEndWhite