watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

TC to West Ham

Started by Benny, January 26, 2018, 08:18:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

filham

Norewood is doing a good job in our midfield and has played more than Cairney this season, if Cairney leaves Norewood has to take over his midfield role, if Cairned stays Norewood has to step in when Cairney is not fit. Norewood is an essential player for the rest of the season and we just cant risk a recall by Brighton, we need to sign him up by Wednesday.

JoelH5

Norwood* might not have an early recall clause in his contract
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Twig

Quote from: Fernhurst on January 27, 2018, 08:04:09 AM
Quote from: General on January 26, 2018, 09:54:46 PM
Quote from: Benny on January 26, 2018, 08:18:37 PM
Maybe this is why we bid to buy Oli Norwood this week.....tried and tested replacement I guess.....

Guys, the OP is a Wum.. 70 posts and most of those have been around this single topic pushing the cairney wanting to move story. Cairney has said he loves it here, enjoys playing here, loves the club.. why would that change soon rapidly. Especially for 5 mill less than newcastle offered and a bid that got rejected.

Calm down. Some have even suggested lucas piazon has posted stuff on his social media sitting opposite cairney on way to match.. and what's prompted this... cairneys gf posting a photo on her instagram... no date given.

Since when has cairney ever given any of us the impression that he'd withdraw himself from a match day squad to force through a move. He's much more a gentleman than that.. he's more the type to get on with his job and if something ever got accepted then perhaps go for talks. He's not a baby who does a Martin and throws his toys out of the pram.

Oh Corporal, your'e hanging out the window butt naked clinging to the drainpipe with this post.
If he proves to be NOT there today you will be left looking very silly indeed as he will clearly be "On strike" just as Chris Martin before him.

If he is announced in the team..... move over on that drainpipe.

Even if TC is not at Barnsley today how does that prove he is on strike?  There are myriad explanations.

Milo

Let's just leave Norwood on his season long loan and sign either him or a replacement in the summer. No need to panic or Brighton will have a field day with his transfer fee

Milo

Quote from: Twig on January 27, 2018, 10:40:00 AM
Maybe this is why we bid to buy Oli Norwood this week.....tried and tested replacement I guess.....

Guys, the OP is a Wum.. 70 posts and most of those have been around this single topic pushing the cairney wanting to move story. Cairney has said he loves it here, enjoys playing here, loves the club.. why would that change soon rapidly. Especially for 5 mill less than newcastle offered and a bid that got rejected.

Calm down. Some have even suggested lucas piazon has posted stuff on his social media sitting opposite cairney on way to match.. and what's prompted this... cairneys gf posting a photo on her instagram... no date given.

Since when has cairney ever given any of us the impression that he'd withdraw himself from a match day squad to force through a move. He's much more a gentleman than that.. he's more the type to get on with his job and if something ever got accepted then perhaps go for talks. He's not a baby who does a Martin and throws his toys out of the pram.

Oh Corporal, your'e hanging out the window butt naked clinging to the drainpipe with this post.
If he proves to be NOT there today you will be left looking very silly indeed as he will clearly be "On strike" just as Chris Martin before him.

Even if TC is not at Barnsley today how does that prove he is on strike?  There are myriad explanations.

Yes.. but in the middle of a transfer furore there are PR gurus at the club clever enough to either prompt him to dismiss rumour publically OR travel for support. Needing to practice his pool at home isn't one of them. What a stupid instagram post by his girlfriend...

Riversider

If he does go to West Ham he will have to do battle in midfield against the likes of Hazard, Silva and Alli, as good as he is (When 100% fit) he's not that good is he ?

Fernhurst

"Even if TC is not at Barnsley today how does that prove he is on strike?  There are myriad explanations."

His Manager stated quite clearly he was fit to play Twig,
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Benny

Slav has already said he is fit to play but not travelled with the squad.

Why else would he not go ? he is the club captain so if fit he'd be with the players

Quote from: Twig on January 27, 2018, 10:40:00 AM

Lighthouse

The Coach also said we would do our business early, nobody was going and the Earth is flat. He has complained about not knowing anything about transfers so why should his pronouncements on fitness be taken as Gospel. On the other hand he may have known on Thursday about the possible transfer, made the comment to put pressure on everybody knowing the fall out. Or then again he may have just made an innocent remark he thought was accurate.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Logicalman

Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

terryr

WestHam fans don't really rate TC if the above is to be believed. Refer to him as a potential "squad" plyer

davew

Quote from: TerryR on January 27, 2018, 01:27:57 PM
WestHam fans don't really rate TC if the above is to be believed. Refer to him as a potential "squad" plyer
Unfortunately it is not the football fans or club coaches who make the decisions on who to buy and who to sell!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: davew on January 27, 2018, 01:30:44 PM
Quote from: TerryR on January 27, 2018, 01:27:57 PM
Unfortunately it is not the football fans or club coaches who make the decisions on who to buy and who to sell!

Don't we as Fulham supporters know that, and that's the problem
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.