watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I really don't care what happens in the last 81 minutes of the window

Started by davew, January 31, 2018, 09:43:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davew

Complete and absolute shambles!!! The concensus of opinion was that we need 2 to 4 quality players to be brought in, so what has happened, 1 loanee in, is it 4 or 5 of our squad sold or passed on, forget the other loan deals we have made on players we have sent out to other clubs, so how many short are we know, can't be bothered to work it out but suggest it is between 5 and 8 (lol).  051 you really should never have been allowed to buy our club.  064.gif
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Mince n Tatties

What angers me is lack of communication from them at the club to the fans.
They could have put us out of our misery ages ago.
They don't give a hoots.

davew

Quote from: Tabby on January 31, 2018, 09:44:18 PM
You're incredibly not mad.
I was but now that white jacket has been tightened up, I am able to keep a grip on myself, not mad just angry!!!

Fulham76

Imagine how SJ feels? His requests constantly ignored by the geniuses that run the recruitment at the club, overruled by people that know absolutely nothing about football, and a computer....

I'd have walked a long time ago.

Mince n Tatties

My wife has just told me I'm frothing at the mouth.
She putting me in a home tomorrow.😤

davew

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 31, 2018, 09:50:55 PM
My wife has just told me I'm frothing at the mouth.
She putting me in a home tomorrow.😤
You have got to get out of the shed first!!

SP

Really hurting this evening.  For some reason I'm having flashbacks to breakfast many moons ago when Dad looked up from reading his Daily Telegraph & announced we've signed Bobby Moore.  If only things were that simple these days.

David I

All joking apart.. We now have a squad a kin to Blackpool.. We are the Blackpool of the. South...
Piling the pressure on the players that remain.. Couple of injuries and we are screed.
Joka will leave in Jan... I'm happy to offer 2/1 that he will be here in August.. PM me your wagers

davew

Quote from: David I on January 31, 2018, 10:11:06 PM
All joking apart.. We now have a squad a kin to Blackpool.. We are the Blackpool of the. South...
Piling the pressure on the players that remain.. Couple of injuries and we are screed.
Joka will leave in Jan... I'm happy to offer 2/1 that he will be here in August.. PM me your wagers
I like a wager but I need to know you are in a position to be financially viable enough to pay out on the bet I might consider making? You haven't quoted any odds on Joka will leave in January, only 1 hour 50 minutes left, must be at least 1000/1?