watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bolton vs Bristol City

Started by davew, February 02, 2018, 09:10:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davew

Anybody else watching the match, poor quality and if we can't beat both of them, well we should be ashamed!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Wingnut

Yes, game isn't up to much. Fantastic save and bit of defending by Bolton a few mins ago. Should have been 0-1. Draw or Bolton win would be lovely for us.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: davew on February 02, 2018, 09:10:10 PM
Anybody else watching the match, poor quality and if we can't beat both of them, well we should be ashamed!

Yes and not only ashamed, but flogged tarred and feathered, and hung upside down by our genitalia.
It would be a result to see Bolton Wanderers win, but I would settle for City grabbing a point at this stage.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

davew

I hope our coach and his advisory staff are watching the match!! Might help with team selection especially against Bolton, forum fans please note you should be watching this game before you do the usual pre-match team selection for us on here. (lol)

Tabby

We were outplayed by Barnsley before they went a man down mind. No guaranteed wins in the championship.

Wingnut

1-0 Bolton get in there. Fantastic strike.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

davew

Ameobi fantastic, so why didn't we sign him, surely he would have preferred us to Bolton!!

davew

Still we have loaned another Newcastle striker, wonder if we got the best 1 out of the 2?

Fulhamfan666

DevonFFC

Tabby

Quote from: davew on February 02, 2018, 09:30:46 PM
Still we have loaned another Newcastle striker, wonder if we got the best 1 out of the 2?

Since he hadn't scored since october, I hope we did.

davew

Got a feeling that all the results this week-end will be favourable for us as they have in the last few weeks!

Woolly Mammoth

Great goal chaps, that Ameobi looks more than useful. Let's hope Bolton can hold out.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

BestOfBrede

Come on now Dave...
Good goal (for us) but we can't say after any player scores a goal in this division, that we should have signed them!
We did well this window and I'd rather have Mitro than Ameobi imo

davew

Quote from: BestOfBrede on February 02, 2018, 09:34:44 PM
Come on now Dave...
Good goal (for us) but we can't say after any player scores a goal in this division, that we should have signed them!
We did well this window and I'd rather have Mitro than Ameobi imo
Sorry Brede I meant to say as well as....! The downside after watching this match is that he is going to be a big threat when we play them.

Jimsbeerbelly

Quote from: davew on February 02, 2018, 09:29:57 PM
Ameobi fantastic, so why didn't we sign him, surely he would have preferred us to Bolton!!

Good goal, but, he's really an awful player, and some of the worst defending I've seen by City this season.

davew

These voodoo classes I have been taking are working out well for us, the Bristol City team photo now ruined with 1,211 pins stuck in it is working! I have a blown up version of Forest...but no pins left!

Fernhurst

Right result for us at the mo but Bolton so poor can't see them holding out for next 10 minutes
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

davew

Quote from: Jimsbeerbelly on February 02, 2018, 09:37:25 PM
Quote from: davew on February 02, 2018, 09:29:57 PM

Good goal, but, he's really an awful player, and some of the worst defending I've seen by City this season.
The latter point perhaps, an awful player...not sure about that!!

Wingnut

Bad miss by Bolton. Should have wrapped it up there.