watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Chris Coleman has just been sacked

Started by fulhamben, April 29, 2018, 01:03:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aaronmcguigan

Coventry, Larissa, Sociedad, Sunderland..

He has personally decided to walk from one disaster to another , fail to improve it and end up out of a job. The same thing materialises through boardroom differences, poor results and short tenures.
He personally decided to get into the Sunderland job. He could have had it easy staying on at Wales. Looking at his history, he likes a challenge , but also looking at his history , he isn't up to a challenge.

As for Sunderland next season, as long as the new manager strips that playing squad apart and the new man builds the team around Asoro, Maja and Love, as well as McNair as captain  and Watmore if they arent taken by a decent team they will storm that league. The team needs a fresh breath and hopefully they will get it, they'll surely have money in the bank pocketing from the sales of the likes of Khazri,  Djilobodji, Ndong and Borini. I'm no expert but believe they are out on loan at the minute.

Twig

I totally agree with those who remind us of what Cookie contributed to Fulham, although I personally feel it was more as a player and skipper than as a manager.  In the latter role I have to say he has been underwhelming or at best bang average.  Also, he doesn't seem to learn; after some disastrous decisions to join some inappropriate clubs he joined Sunderland! I can only assume that his ego got the better of his good judgement. 
In comparison to someone like SJ, Cookie seems rather one dimensional and unsophisticated in his approach and his methods. Nevertheless if he gets another shot I wish him all the best.