Main Menu

2nd place predictions.

Started by fcfulham55, April 30, 2018, 11:40:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fcfulham55

Going for

Cardiff 1-1 Reading
Birmingham 1-1 Fulham.

Nervy affairs.  Hopefully no late cruel birmingham equaliser if this is the case.  Anyhow, should be excited we've at least got the playoffs in pole position. Sort of. .Things could be worse! COYW

Sent from my Nokia 3310

Milo

Quote from: fcfulham55 on April 30, 2018, 11:40:12 PM
Going for

Cardiff 1-1 Reading
Birmingham 1-1 Fulham.

Nervy affairs.  Hopefully no late cruel birmingham equaliser if this is the case.  Anyhow, should be excited we've at least got the playoffs in pole position. Sort of. .Things could be worse! COYW

Cardiff 2-1 Reading
Birmingham 1-1 Fulham

Hope I'm wrong  075.gif

Andy S

I agree with you statto. Certainly not a classic but who cares Brum 0 Fulham 2 - Cardiff 1 Reading 1 Both goals scored late in the game. Both Fulham goals scored in the second half after a few scares.

F(f)CUK

..FOF..

Quote from: F(f)CUK on May 01, 2018, 07:03:25 AM
Cardiff 3-0 Fulham 1-1

If we are going with the mentality of their fan's, this would be accurate.

I'm just back from the Royals's forum and they are already waving the white flag.

Most of us here seems to think that our undefeated run are mostly draws, so that is what we would probably deserve.

Stevieboy

Cardiff's throw in launcher isn't playing which should decrease penalty area mayhem!! 049:gif

Woolly Mammoth

Birmingham City 0 Fulham FC 2
Cardiff City 0 Reading 0

The Birds Signs tell me this.
Only this morning I saw an Eagle 🦅 fly away with some sort of creature in its claws.
I saw a stray mongrel dog cock it's leg against the offside wheel of my Horse 🐴 and Cart.
All these indicate that coupled with full moon moving from Taurus across to Leo, and Jupiter is the planet sign for December 1st, and Warlock, being a Sagittarius, it has a goalless draw for the clueless, mindless, useless, Warlock written all over it.
Nevertheless, these signs are priceless.
If you are still not convinced look at the Tarrot Cards.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Twig

Cardiff 1 Reading !
Birmingham 0 Fulham 2

the nutflush

Always said we will pay the price for our woeful second half v QPR at home.   I'm dreading the playoffs. 

BedsFFC

The one asset Cardiff has is they pretty much always score goals. If this game as 3 weeks ago, I say CCFC 3 RFC 0. We can only hope that the pressure on cardiff and the kick up the arse on reading provides the swing.

Sadly, I think they will just be too strong. Their approach makes chances and I dont think Reading has the game to combat this and take advantage.

I am resigned to play off heartbreak. I'm on the beach

Holders

Cardiff 2 Reading 0
Brum 1 Fulham 0
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Horsfield_No9

My gut says...

Cardiff 2 Reading 0
Birmingham 1 Fulham 1
First game: Fulham 4 Burnley 0, December 12th 1998.

Fulham76

Quote from: Horsfield_No9 on May 01, 2018, 10:54:43 AM
My gut says...

Cardiff 2 Reading 0
Birmingham 1 Fulham 1

This looks about right unfortunately.

DevonFFC

Quote from: Fulham76 on May 01, 2018, 10:56:34 AM
Quote from: Horsfield_No9 on May 01, 2018, 10:54:43 AM
My gut says...

Cardiff 2 Reading 0
Birmingham 1 Fulham 1

This looks about right unfortunately.

I have horrible feeling we will lose but Cardiff wil also drop points

WokingFFC

Cardiff 2 Reading 2 (dodgy pen in final 5 mins to Reading)

Brum 0 Fulham 2

With Sky showing the joyful celebrations at the Cottage and St Andrews at the final whistle.

049:gif  COYW!

SuffolkWhite

Both Cardiff and Fulham to win. Always thought we needed to be in second by last game of the season unfortunately. Stiil we will the play off's unbeaten!

Would love to be wrong.

Did predict that both teams would finish on 91pts and we would go up on goal diff. Lets see what happens.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

lomotd

Cardiff 2-0 Reading
Birmingham 1-2 Fulham

I just hope if Cardiff are to win they get a good lead early and save us the pain.

Riversider

cardiff 4 Reading 0
with Cardiff 2 up after 15 minutes followed by a pitch invasion.

andyk

Alright, I'm going all out optimistic, no holds barred.

Birmingham 0 Fulham 3, game over at 60 mins.

Cardiff 1  Reading 1 ( last minute Sone Aluko, dazzling run past the gormless Cardiff defence, shake of the hips, turn of the head, top corner. )

colinwhite

Quote from: the nutflush on May 01, 2018, 10:00:48 AM
Always said we will pay the price for our woeful second half v QPR at home.   I'm dreading the playoffs. 

Actually the game that has cost a leading position is the home game against Cardiff when they equalised inthe 86 th (?) minute.