News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

To all the staff and players at Fulham Football Club.

Started by VicHalomsLovechild, May 05, 2018, 09:08:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VicHalomsLovechild

We go into the last game of the season with an assured spot in the playoffs, a record breaking run of games without a loss (which I hope continues into our first game in the Premiership. Which no doubt will be against Man Utd away) and a fair chance of an automatic promotion spot.
   Given our start to the season. When most of us on here were just hopeful of avoiding relegation. It's a remarkable run and a credit to you for making it happen. I wish you good luck for tomorrow and when the final whistle blows the prize that a mid-season turn around and a Club record deserves. Second spot.

SuffolkWhite

Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Holders

...and the style of play and fight-to-the-end attitude.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Fernhurst

Quote from: VicHalomsLovechild on May 05, 2018, 09:08:05 AM
   We go into the last game of the season with an assured spot in the playoffs, a record breaking run of games without a loss (which I hope continues into our first game in the Premiership. Which no doubt will be against Man Utd away) and a fair chance of an automatic promotion spot.
   Given our start to the season. When most of us on here were just hopeful of avoiding relegation. It's a remarkable run and a credit to you for making it happen. I wish you good luck for tomorrow and when the final whistle blows the prize that a mid-season turn around and a Club record deserves. Second spot.

Total agree Vic.
It's been quite wonderful to watch our style of play this season.
Thank you lads and all the very best tomorrow.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

hovewhite

Quote from: Fernhurst on May 05, 2018, 09:34:19 AM
Quote from: VicHalomsLovechild on May 05, 2018, 09:08:05 AM

Total agree Vic.
It's been quite wonderful to watch our style of play this season.
Thank you lads and all the very best tomorrow.
Well done to everyone at the club,board room to tea lady.
You have done us proud and thanks.
COYW

Bill2

filham

Fully agree well done everyone. Just hope all of the effort can now be turned into the reward of Premiership football next season.

General

I know the playoffs are a lottery but I feel a lot more confident going into them this year. Over two games against any of the teams around us I think (as we have proven) we can win. And I look at the final, a one off game at Wembley as a match where I'd imagine we'd dominate possession  (on a bigger pitch which would knacker the other teams players out even more than usual) and I reckon the players we have could deliver the goods.

bog

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: General on May 05, 2018, 01:00:34 PM
I know the playoffs are a lottery but I feel a lot more confident going into them this year. Over two games against any of the teams around us I think (as we have proven) we can win. And I look at the final, a one off game at Wembley as a match where I'd imagine we'd dominate possession  (on a bigger pitch which would knacker the other teams players out even more than usual) and I reckon the players we have could deliver the goods.

And this year we have an actual Striker who will play for the shirt and his team-mates!
Mitro is the link we have been missing!
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

bobby01

:plus one: whatever happens you have all done us proud.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Bracken White

I believe that no matter what happens today, it's been a truly brilliant season. Do believe that we'll win - that's all we can do - but to the Manager, his training staff & the whole squad a sincere, heartfelt thank you. Can't help but think there might just be a twist or two to come though!
Stay Fulhamish ~ stay unique

SWSixer

Let's do this! We've every reason to be confident and proud Fulham supporters. Let's enjoy the day.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: SWSixer on May 06, 2018, 09:48:40 AM
Let's do this! We've every reason to be confident and proud Fulham supporters. Let's enjoy the day.

Getting ready now, then off to the pub! Cardiff on tv and Gentlemen Jim in my ear!!
Looking forward to that first Guinness 😀⚽⚽🙏 🍺
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

SP

Good weather today for possession football.  :plus one:

Milo

Quote from: SP on May 06, 2018, 09:54:07 AM

Good weather today for possession football.  :plus one:

Agreed