more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

predictions for Friday?

Started by southwest6, May 07, 2018, 12:03:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

southwest6

1-2

Have calmed down from yesterday's game and am now feeling surprisingly positive about friday's game. As someone had mentioned, this is probably the wake up call the team and fans needed.

the nutflush

No reason we cant bounce back.  In a way I am glad the unbeaten streak is over.  Sometimes its good to get a kick in the pants.  I think our side and our manager has the character to get a result at Derby. 

Hoppus

bucksfulham

the nutflush

1-3  Sess, Mitro, and Big Mac with another worldie ala Millwall.

Milo

Quote from: Hoppus on May 07, 2018, 12:23:21 PM
1-1, Vydra and Johansen.

I agree..  it'll be that sort of game! Very similar to the home game we played V Reading in playoffs where TC scrambled a goal back but we were never really flowing or in control.

EastEndWhite

Woolly Mammoth

I definitely think we need to get a result away, preferably a win, as I deduce that the return leg at Craven Cottage will be a biblical and epic spectacle, and the winner takes all.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Horsfield_No9

We won't be as bad as we were against Brum but will start nervous and slow again I'd imagine. Will take a draw at their place. 1-1.
First game: Fulham 4 Burnley 0, December 12th 1998.

Woolly Mammoth

We cannot afford to have an indifferent start v Derby, there is far too much at stake. If we cannot start well on this occasion then there is clearly a problem with the make up of the team and the mental philosophy of the manager who is the one man who sends them out on the field of battle.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

..FOF..

The last time we lost, it was followed by a slim away win.

So I am going to say 0-1.

hovewhite

ex-Pat

We are Done,,,,,,,Derby are on a high, we will be playing Millwall next season.........

..FOF..

Quote from: ex-Pat on May 07, 2018, 02:10:36 PM
We are Done,,,,,,,Derby are on a high, we will be playing Millwall next season.........

No we are not done, we still have a game this Friday.

Try checking the schedules.

Lighthouse

If we play as we have been playing than 2-0 to Derby. But if we can generate some form and the coach can move things about a bit instead of playing players who are not fit or who are not bothered. If any are. Than we can win 3-1.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Riversider

Even though I'm currently still trying to buy tickets for friends and family from our ****ing useless ticket office, my gut instinct is that the tie will be all over after the first leg with Derby winning comfortably,
They have the momentum and good form and we've been losing ours in instalments from April 1st.

David I

On our day we have the beating of Derby but after the past few slow starts, dropping points against Bentford.. Losing to Brum showed the team they were not invincible.

Let's hope that mindset doesn't set in and they come out quick from the blocks attacking Derby from the off. So desperately need an away goal or two.

COYWs

SG

Quote from: Riversider on May 07, 2018, 02:30:30 PM
Even though I'm currently still trying to buy tickets for friends and family from our ****ing useless ticket office, my gut instinct is that the tie will be all over after the first leg with Derby winning comfortably,
They have the momentum and good form and we've been losing ours in instalments from April 1st.
I fear you may be right

Andy S

I won't predict the score but if we are feeling sore this morning then so are the players. They will be up for this game and we will not lose.

Twig

Well some of you are pure rays of sunshine aren't you! I got my ticket from our always helpful ticket office and am looking forward to seeing the second leg with The Whites defending the 2-0 lead from the first leg.