watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Pathetic negative posts on here tonight

Started by The Old Count, May 11, 2018, 10:00:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holders

They scored a very good goal. We had overwhelming possession but no incisiveness in the final third. They did a very good job of containing us. Slav will have seen that and prepared a response for tomorrow.

No reason to be downhearted - yet.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Twig

Quote from: HV71 on May 11, 2018, 10:08:35 PM
It was bad enough last weekend- it is going to be worse this weekend. I think I won't bother looking it makes me so sad

Spoken like a true supporter.

Twig

Quote from: gezkc on May 12, 2018, 12:15:51 AM
Quote from: Facts Not Fiction on May 11, 2018, 11:57:56 PM
We had no pressure for 23 games. Last 2 games, with pressure, have come hopeless performances.

What is the point in that run, if we aren't going to go up. The negativity is justified.

Ridiculous post.

The point of that run is that it got us into the play offs, and very nearly automatically promoted.

There was also plenty of pressure in that 23 match run. We had a run of 6 games where we were playing all our promotion rivals and we came out on top in all of them. If we'd lost any of those matches, we'd have struggled to keep up with Cardiff, but we won them and were consequently in with a shout right to the very end as a result.

Spot on. I am so sick of the negative, moaners on here after the last performance that, for the first time ever, I find it hard to come onto the board.

Stevieboy

Derby were at home...it was down to them to attack us.
They didn't they played on the break and had everyone behind the ball trying to counter.
Betts, on the admission of the Derby fans, spent more time nearer the half way line than their forwards.
When it came to our normally ideal situations the whole 18 yard area was crowded and despite nearly getting through a couple of times they effectively smothered us.
The ponderous build up is designed to draw them out and create room but they were well disciplined.
We need the unexpected, taking on defenders, getting in behind, the odd long shot.
The break against Millwall was more like it, 3 passes from our box to their goal, but they must be drawn out to leave the room. This won't happen on Monday as they will park the bus to defend their one goal lead.
We need to pound them from the first minute, easier said than done I grant you but in Slav I trust.
                    Looking forward to a Juventus atmosphere tomorrow evening.

049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif. ALWAYS BELIEVING  049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif

Twig

Quote from: ex-Pat on May 12, 2018, 04:51:26 AM
We've lost two in a row, about to lose three,,all they had to do was look at the Birmingham game,,we have no plan B, not negative just a fact,,,dream on.

About to lose 3 in a row? If you are so sure I trust you've bet your house on it!