watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tickets Wanted / Have for Wembley - Please use this Thread 🎟

Started by ByTheRiver, May 15, 2018, 11:03:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Putney_

I'm in the same position.  Row SS. We are very close.  I'm in 511 for this with wife and father. I'm hoping there are standers around us, otherwise we'll keep moving back a row with people who sit until we're at the back.

Texas White

Still looking for three tickets. Proper Fulham fan here

Russianrob

Won't be in London till next Friday from Russia.Need 2 tickets.I have every confidence that I will be able to get them even at the last minute and I won't be ripped off.A fellow Fulham supporter wouldn't do that.

Mince n Tatties

All these new posters appearing from Russia,New York,Outer Mongolia,Tunbridge Wells...Never knew we had such a global support..
Hang on there somebody just typing in now from Uranus...Coyw

alexmur

Quote from: Jamie88 on May 17, 2018, 02:30:53 PM
Still after two tickets, getting down about it all now! Feels a tad unfair, been to hundreds of matches at the cottage for 25 years and former season ticket holder, but just because I am not a current season ticket holder it means I may not even get a ticket, and if I do it will be so far from the pitch that I won't be able to tell one player from another! To be honest though, I won't care all that much I just need to be there!
If you want good seats unf money talks, I paid 165 euro for club Wembley ticket pm me if you want me to give you the details of the company

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Mike the White

I have been f-ing around for last hour trying to to get tickets online. despite being st holder tells I've no points and have to use general sale.  Will be really hacked off if i don't get my tickets

fulhamfever

Quote from: howitis on May 17, 2018, 11:22:27 PM
I am not  ticket tout but a lifelong season ticket holder (over 40 years) who along with may friends have over purchased for the event. We have the following available. We are also trying to recruit people for our coach leaving Hammersmith that afternoon. If this is not the forum to find other Fulham fans who require tickets please can somebody advise where is.

Area 502 Row 2 adult/adult/child/child/adult

Area 503 Row 2 adult/adult   

Area 503 Row 2 adult/adult/adult

Area 504 Row 13 Adult/Child

Area 504 Row 14 Adult/Adult

14 tickets available and they are next to each other as written above.

Please PM me and hopefully find a good home.

Do you still have the tickets mate? I've PM'd ya like 3 times haha I need two adult tickets but I aint heard nada from ya.

LVBPTS

Sorry sold to Jimmy Hill on here last night and paid for already.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Supporter since 2000

fcfulham55

Anyone know how many members we have and all their intentions today?   

No one knows how many will be sold today. Wrong people coming out telling people to calm down, it's human nature to panic. We're all excited, just wish all the fans wanting to attend could make it.  Don't hang about, especially tomorrow regardless of what others may say.

Did people anticipate the Europa league final tickets selling out in under 4 hours?  There's got to be a lot of people with booking history's. So who knows how that'll pan out tomorrow with the remaining tickets.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on May 18, 2018, 08:30:00 PM
All these new posters appearing from Russia,New York,Outer Mongolia,Tunbridge Wells...Never knew we had such a global support..

Somebody calling himself Lord Lucan has just PM me asking for at least half a dozen for him and his new family.
Said he went at least once to Craven Cottage in the 50s, and later on he was understudy a couple times inside the costume of Sir Craven Cottage, when the first choice Sir Craven broke his sword prodding Felix Magath in the Dugout during one of Fulham's many defeats under his management.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

PutneyPete

Need 2 tickets any category together, local resident and Fulham fan with booking history

Twig

Up Uranus!

Twig

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on May 19, 2018, 09:44:41 AM

Somebody calling himself Lord Lucan has just PM me asking for at least half a dozen for him and his new family.
Said he went at least once to Craven Cottage in the 50s, and later on he was understudy a couple times inside the costume of Sir Craven Cottage, when the first choice Sir Craven broke his sword prodding Felix Magath in the Dugout during one of Fulham's many defeats under his management.

Is riding to the match on Shergar?

hovewhite

I now have a spare 40 quid ,can reserve and meet on day to give it in person,PM me and exchange numbers

fulham traveller

Hong will it be when people are selling tickets for less than face value? At least everyone who wants to go will get a ticket, I hope people with booking history make it sell out

Speranza

Hi all. Offering 2 tickets zone 519 if anyone is interested. Got them through being a season ticket holder for next season. Planned to get just two but then better areas were released.

Best,

Speranza

EastEndWhite

Hi, because of a mix-up I have 2 spare adult tickets in block 219, row 7.  £52 each.  PM me if you are interested.  I am London based if this helps.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Unfortunately circumstances forced me to renage on the tickets that EastEndWhite had arranged and paid for me.
Please respond to his posting and 'gobble up' these tickets.

Thank you
Roger
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Russianrob

I am flying over from Russia tomorrow morning and will be in the UK by the afternoon.My son lives in Brighton and wants a ticket too.Hopefully I will make contact with you tomorrow.Many thanks.

futureman

Just need one ticket - loyal Fulham supporter here from Philadelphia..please DM me. The FFC / Ticketmaster website has been iffy at best. I was in the queue but I have been bounced out and cannot get back in.