more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tickets Wanted / Have for Wembley - Please use this Thread 🎟

Started by ByTheRiver, May 15, 2018, 11:03:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harryfulham1991

Afternoon all,

Looking for 2 adult tickets here for my father & I - STH from 2001-2008 and genuine fans. I've sent a few messages but no replies as of yet - if anyone has any spares please drop me a message - will happily drop some beer money on top.

Based in Surrey and will travel any distance to collect. Many thanks.

HarryΒ 

Deni On T'Crossbar

Hi all,

Due to an injury, had to re-buy some tickets in an area where hopefully the crowd won't be standing the whole game. That means I've now got three spare tickets toward the back of block 113. Face value, of course (it was about Β£67 per ticket with booking fees).

Fulham fans only, so will need to see your Bryan Ruiz tattoo or a child's birth certificate showing their middle name as Zoltan. DM if interested.

Cheers,
Jono

Chrismmo

1 spare ticket in 517, Β£40 face value plus booking fee.
Pickup before the match prefered.
Let me know if your interrested.

Chris

Fulham steve

Due to duplicate family idiots I have 4 club Wembley tickets Fulham end behind goal spare, I am in Northampton let me know if anybody interested, Fulham only no Roland RatsΒ  :005:

adamhaynes

Hi, looking for one ticket for myself anywhere. Happy to meet up before the game, or can pick it up before in most of East, Central, or West London. Thanks! 049:gif

SuffolkWhite

My ticket gone to Adam
Haynes. i have stated he will be sitting with me and therefore if a Villian there will be Hell to payforΒ  064.gif
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Russianrob

If somebody is still in need of 2 ticketsΒ  by early Saturday morning are they better to hang around craven cottage waiting for the coach travellers who may have spares or straight to Wembley early in the morning? I want to avoid touts though and will only deal with fellow Fulham supporters!

bill taylors apprentice

Quote from: Russianrob on May 23, 2018, 07:34:44 AM
If somebody is still in need of 2 ticketsΒ  by early Saturday morning are they better to hang around craven cottage waiting for the coach travellers who may have spares or straight to Wembley early in the morning? I want to avoid touts though and will only deal with fellow Fulham supporters!

If I were you I would go to the Cottage first, assuming the coaches were leaving early enough for you to get up to Wembley sharpish if necessary.
You may even get a coach ticket!

davew

Quote from: blackydog on May 22, 2018, 12:06:16 PM
There are tickets available but via at least one re-seller. Who I am not plugging or recommending btw.
https://www.livefootballtickets.com/fixtures/championship-play-off-final-tickets-football-league-championship-play-off.html
As the tickets (excluding hospitality packages) for this game were only available from the two participating clubs they can only be getting them from those two sources.
Here's another same applies
https://www.ticketbis.net/championship-playoff-final-2018-fulham-v-aston-villa-tickets/ev637101
How have they managed to have 100 tickets for sale?
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Southcoastffc

If you look at their Wembley graphic, it seems as if the tickets are not in the Fulham end, but in the non-clubs area. Presumably corporate, local fas etc?
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

AndySharpHarp

Genuine Fulham Fan, need 4 tickets for my family.Β  Have managed to get 2 tickets but rather not use these as don't want to leave daughter and wife at home, desperate for us all to be together at Wembley.
Andy - 07970619092 or PM me.

Hammer Smith

Hi there, I have one spare ticket for row 12, block 507. Cost price @ Β£54. Would be great to sell this to a needy Fulham fan. Can meet before the match to exchange

steeeeeeed

Hello!

one adult ticket and one 17-21 year old ticket up in the top going for Β£50 and Β£30 respectively (willing to negotiate tbh) call me on +447776049724 would love to help out my fellow fulham people. can collect on day or whatever is easiest

Sent from my SM-G6100 using Tapatalk

HillingdonFFC

Beware Villa fans looking for tickets on here, pretty obvious

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: HillingdonFFC on May 23, 2018, 11:12:50 AM
Beware Villa fans looking for tickets on here, pretty obvious

They are all over this Forum, Villians hiding in Fulham's clothing.
All coming on as new members and closet Fulham Supporters, ignore them otherwise it will end up with regret.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

blackydog

Quote from: davew on May 23, 2018, 07:49:07 AM
Quote from: blackydog on May 22, 2018, 12:06:16 PM
There are tickets available but via at least one re-seller. Who I am not plugging or recommending btw.
https://www.livefootballtickets.com/fixtures/championship-play-off-final-tickets-football-league-championship-play-off.html
As the tickets (excluding hospitality packages) for this game were only available from the two participating clubs they can only be getting them from those two sources.
Here's another same applies
https://www.ticketbis.net/championship-playoff-final-2018-fulham-v-aston-villa-tickets/ev637101
How have they managed to have 100 tickets for sale?

Well speaking as a newbie not wanting to upset anyone and wanting to support Fulham against Villa (as I said in a previous post, wanted you lot to get second automatic, Cardiff are sh*te. Plus was impressed when I saw you at Bramall Lane).
There are only two sources of tickets, Fulham supporters and Villa supporters. If every supporter was buying the max 5 tickets and bearing in mind your average attendance is nowhere near 38k, then a lot of people will have bought too many. A number of these will be for sale via the re-sellers unless I am missing something?
As a SUFC season ticket holder I have supplied tickets to "less than frequent supporters" but I would not supply the re-sellers, ever.
However taking into account human nature and the almost total lack of availability to neutrals I suppose it was always going to happen.Β 

DougB

Looking for one ticket anywhere. Genuine Fulham fan - been to the cottage a number of times this year (and can prove it) but snoozed on getting playoff tickets. Please help me out if you can!

PM, text or call me
+447985537423

Edit: Got one! COYW

Wolf

Quote from: Jono on May 22, 2018, 02:08:21 PM

Fulham fans only, so will need to see your Bryan Ruiz tattoo or a child's birth certificate showing their middle name as Zoltan. DM if interested.

My wife was pregnant with our second son when the Europa League Final took place. We had an agreement that if Fulham won his middle name would be the match winning goalscorer's name. I was really hoping for Zoltan
Hates: the Hounslow maggots

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Wolf on May 23, 2018, 01:46:11 PM
Quote from: Jono on May 22, 2018, 02:08:21 PM

My wife was pregnant with our second son when the Europa League Final took place. We had an agreement that if Fulham won his middle name would be the match winning goalscorer's name. I was really hoping for Zoltan

I expect he's relieved we lost then.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.