Main Menu

The Official Silly Season Summer Transfer Thread 2018/19

Started by Mince n Tatties, May 17, 2018, 05:58:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shredhead

Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

Mince n Tatties

filham

BBC today reporting the Sun as saying that Fulham may have the edge on Arsenal and Chelsea on the signing of Seri.
Good to read that we are in there with those two London big boys but suspect it will stop there.

FFC1987

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on July 11, 2018, 11:32:10 AM
Talkshi*e Fulham interested in Fraser Foster.

He'd be terrible for us. I think he's en par if not worse with his feet than Button. Good shot stopper but has been really week in controlling his area and collecting crosses and ball distribution with his feet. A solid no from me. If he signed though i'd obviously support him.

S.F.Sorrow

Quote from: FFC1987 on July 11, 2018, 12:09:43 PM

He'd be terrible for us. I think he's en par if not worse with his feet than Button. Good shot stopper but has been really week in controlling his area and collecting crosses and ball distribution with his feet. A solid no from me. If he signed though i'd obviously support him.

Agreed, I hope this isn't true.

hovewhite

Quote from: S.F.Sorrow on July 11, 2018, 12:23:28 PM
Quote from: FFC1987 on July 11, 2018, 12:09:43 PM

Agreed, I hope this isn't true.
Rather keep button.

Mince n Tatties

Talknonsense,take it with a pinch of salt.
Although they did get a couple correct last week.😂

Milo

Hoppus

Alan Nixon on Twitter:

'Fulham. Seri medical imminent. And left back Le Marchand from Nice close too. Busy.'

Milo

Quote from: Hoppus on July 11, 2018, 12:51:51 PM
Alan Nixon on Twitter:

'Fulham. Seri medical imminent. And left back Le Marchand from Nice close too. Busy.'

Sounds like our scouts clearly settled down in Nice and stuck to the vineyards round there..

Tabby

Should be noted that Le Marchand is a left back in the same way that Ream is a left back. Played most of his games as a left sided central defender.

I kind of feel bad for Nice though, they're currently losing half their team.

HV71

If this ends up being true the white wall will have to wear black berets and onions around their necks

Deeping_white

Le Marchand is a good ball playing centre half, fairly nippy for a 6ft defender as well. He played CB for most of his career but last season played a few games at left back for Nice.

AllyWhite

Quote from: Deeping_white on July 11, 2018, 01:03:37 PM
Le Marchand is a good ball playing centre half, fairly nippy for a 6ft defender as well. He played CB for most of his career but last season played a few games at left back for Nice.

Sounds good, but I prefer Musacchio if I'm honest. We'll see who ends up holding our new kit.

S.F.Sorrow

A left footed CB to compete with Ream would be great. Not sure I would want him as a 1st choice LB though.

Deeping_white

Quote from: AllyWhite on July 11, 2018, 01:08:46 PM

Sounds good, but I prefer Musacchio if I'm honest. We'll see who ends up holding our new kit.

Musacchio is a right sided defender and Le Marchand is left sided - we need at least two centre backs anyway so we might end up with both. It was reported ages ago and I think I might've added it to the transfer rumour thread but Le Marchand is available for abut £4m Euros so he is not expensive at all, meaning we could splash out on Mussachio still.

DevonFFC

Jorginho's impending move to Chelsea leaves Fulham confident of completing a deal for Nice midfielder Jean-Michael Seri. Four-year deal with the option of a fifth on the table. Would be a real coup for the Cottagers. More @MirrorFootball

Porthogs FC

Quote from: Deeping_white on July 11, 2018, 01:11:40 PM

Musacchio is a right sided defender and Le Marchand is left sided - we need at least two centre backs anyway so we might end up with both. It was reported ages ago and I think I might've added it to the transfer rumour thread but Le Marchand is available for abut £4m Euros so he is not expensive at all, meaning we could splash out on Mussachio still.

Could be looking at Kalas and Mus for RCB and Ream and Le March for LCB. I don't think anyone on this forum would object with that for our for as t season back in the Premier league

Mince n Tatties

Another one in the door at West Spam while we keep sitting with our hands under our bum cheeks.
Come on Fulham enough of all the talk and get us excited...⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽

Marcel_Gecov

Quote from: Porthogs FC on July 11, 2018, 01:18:09 PM
Quote from: Deeping_white on July 11, 2018, 01:11:40 PM

Could be looking at Kalas and Mus for RCB and Ream and Le March for LCB. I don't think anyone on this forum would object with that for our for as t season back in the Premier league

With Odoi as additional cover.