more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official Silly Season Summer Transfer Thread 2018/19

Started by Mince n Tatties, May 17, 2018, 05:58:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

Players released from Fulham

The Club can confirm the following players, in addition to Ryan Fredericks who joined West Ham last week, leaving Fulham after the expiry of their contracts this summer are: George Williams, Michael Elstone, Joe Felix, Dan Martin, Julian Schwarzer, and Djed Spence.

Fredericks and Williams made First Team appearances for the Club - the former playing 114 times for the Whites during his three years at the Club, while Williams made 17 appearances for the First Team after graduating from the Academy.

We thank all our departing players for their efforts during their time at Fulham, and wish them every success in their careers.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

wheelerdeeler

Quote from: twang on June 12, 2018, 11:37:24 AM
Getafe's winger Amath Ndiaye Diedhiou, 21, is now being linked with a £10m move to Fulham and Cardiff.

http://www.fichajes.net/noticias/jugador-getafe-tentado-inglaterra-20180612.html

Wrote about Diedhiou in my transfer window preview a few weeks ago as a potential signing. Would be quality for us.

Rambler

Hopefully we'll get some business done soon. I'm jealous of watch SSNs and seeing other clubs getting on with things

Rambler

Some good Sporting Lisbon players are available for free after terminating their contracts following attacks from club fans at the training ground.
Carvalho
Patricio
Martins
Fernandes.    Some of them are worth at least trying to offer a contract to

hongkongfulham

Quote from: FulhamStu on June 12, 2018, 01:19:30 PM
Piazon and Kalas for £8M is about right and give us good squad players that know how we play and Slav knows them.  They are not however starters, esp in the Premiership.

If we were to get Mitro and Targett or similar we will be in a good position to then push on with another 2 or 3 good first 11 signings.  Central defender to play next to Ream being our major priority. I would be happy to Christie to be given a chance at right back, so a right sided striker would be next on most of our lists.  Then upgrade where ever a good opportunity to sign players with a future.   Maddison fits this model but I suspect would be just too expensive.

+1

Can't disagree with any of that

Lighthouse

George Williams has signed for Forest Green Rovers on a two year deal. Good luck to him.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

AllyWhite

Am I the only one excited about Sky reporting about us wanting Calum Chambers????

Tabby

Quote from: AllyWhite on June 12, 2018, 05:47:25 PM
Am I the only one excited about Sky reporting about us wanting Calum Chambers????

I think he'd be a good signing, but I don't think it'll happen.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: AllyWhite on June 12, 2018, 05:47:25 PM

I am excited also, but I tread with caution as it's only hearsay.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Milo

Shall we have a whip round to sign Mitro?

I can put in my life savings.. sell my furniture etc. All for a good cause.. dig deep everyone.

Mince n Tatties

According to Talkadoodle radio Fulham could (love the could bit) move this week for Peterborough striker Jack Marriott who they had watched several times last season.

Barrett487

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on June 12, 2018, 06:13:46 PM
According to Talkadoodle radio Fulham could (love the could bit) move this week for Peterborough striker Jack Marriott who they had watched several times last season.
Has Adrian Durham got inside info then?

KJS

Starting to get recycled rumours from this time last year:

Chambers
Marriot
Wilson

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: KJS on June 12, 2018, 06:20:19 PM
Starting to get recycled rumours from this time last year:

Chambers
Marriot
Wilson

Yes,Talknonsense has a recording of them.

Mince n Tatties

Quite like that Marriott, penalty box poacher,think he would progress further with better service from our players.

@jolslover

STH H3

@jolslover

Piazon and Kalas would be a snip at 8mill, Would be very happy with that.
STH H3

CottagersOnTour

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on June 12, 2018, 06:24:23 PM
Quite like that Marriott, penalty box poacher,think he would progress further with better service from our players.

He was on loan at Woking a few years back and was clearly far too good for the league even at such a young age.

A proper poacher with an eye for goal but surprisingly good strength for someone with such a slight build.

Ipswich really shouldn't have release him tbh; Luton picked up a bargain when he signed for them and he's been a key player for every team he's played in ever since.

Would certainly sign him as a backup for a reasonable fee.

KJS

Quote from: CottagersOnTour on June 12, 2018, 06:30:50 PM

He was on loan at Woking a few years back and was clearly far too good for the league even at such a young age.

A proper poacher with an eye for goal but surprisingly good strength for someone with such a slight build.

Ipswich really shouldn't have release him tbh; Luton picked up a bargain when he signed for them and he's been a key player for every team he's played in ever since.

Do you think he is any better than Cauley Woodrow??

CottagersOnTour

Quote from: KJS on June 12, 2018, 06:33:22 PM
Quote from: CottagersOnTour on June 12, 2018, 06:30:50 PM

Do you think he is any better than Cauley Woodrow??

He's definitely quicker, perhaps stronger but with a better sense of timing/getting into the right place at the right time.

Technically probably not as good... who can forget Cauleys free-kick against Leyton Orient..? Tho our coaches could always work on that....

In terms of raw attributes I guess yes, but not by much.