watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official Silly Season Summer Transfer Thread 2018/19

Started by Mince n Tatties, May 17, 2018, 05:58:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SG

Time to discuss who is leaving and where they are going to. Sale or a loan!
Let's not forget that some who leave may have given their all to get us to the top table. For that they deserve our respect and gratitude

Riversider

Quote from: Riversider on July 29, 2018, 08:20:49 PM
To all the people on this thread that have posted concerns about our finances and current spending ,our owner Shahid Khan, has a reported personal wealth of 8,000 million !!!
8,000 million pounds, let that figure sink in for a moment,
Shahid Khan spending 50 or 60 or 70 million pounds on players is the equivalent of me spending £5 on my lunch,
We need to spend big this summer and again next summer then after that it will plateau out and it will be a case of 2 or 3 in and 2 or 3 out the same as everybody else,

So please stop fretting and losing sleep over the finances of one of the wealthiest men on Planet Earth, and just enjoy the moment,
COYSW
⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫🔴⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫

Now that the dust is starting to settle, are all the supporters that were fretting over how much we were spending are you still fretting ? Or have you now embraced it for what it is, and that's the greatest transfer window in our illustrious history.

twang

Tabby

Quote from: twang on August 10, 2018, 06:05:23 PM
According to this, Fonte will be loaned to Olympiacos after the two clubs reached an agreement.

https://www.ojogo.pt/internacional/portugueses/noticias/interior/rui-fonte-vai-jogar-no-olympiacos-9704881.html

Good move, might bang in a few goals to get himself a good move to restart his carreer. Doubt it'll ever get going here.

The Rock

Quote from: Tabby on August 10, 2018, 06:08:44 PM
Quote from: twang on August 10, 2018, 06:05:23 PM
According to this, Fonte will be loaned to Olympiacos after the two clubs reached an agreement.

https://www.ojogo.pt/internacional/portugueses/noticias/interior/rui-fonte-vai-jogar-no-olympiacos-9704881.html

Good move, might bang in a few goals to get himself a good move to restart his carreer. Doubt it'll ever get going here.

Harsh, but I'd like it if he did. Can't argue with that. Snifffle.

General

Marcelo Djalo's profile has been moved to PL2 squad.. believe Woodrow also played for them against utd yesterday evening.

Bracken White

Have to say the window has exceeded wildest expectations of many - a warm thank you to the Management/Recruitment Teams - now lets gel the players together to form as strong a bond as last year & take The Prem by storm!!
Stay Fulhamish ~ stay unique

aaronmcguigan

Mince n Tatties

Norwood joined Sheff United yesterday, with view to permanent signing in January.

Steven Ageroad

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 14, 2018, 06:42:15 AM
Norwood joined Sheff United yesterday, with view to permanent signing in January.

Is that the same Oliver Norwood that played and scored(his 3rd of the season) for Tranmere Rovers on Saturday?

Jamie88

Quote from: Steven Ageroad on August 14, 2018, 09:47:05 AM

Is that the same Oliver Norwood that played and scored(his 3rd of the season) for Tranmere Rovers on Saturday?

That would be James Norwood.

Mince n Tatties

Not the same I'm afraid...Ollie has gone to Sheff utd.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 14, 2018, 11:35:04 AM

Mince
Going by two of your recent posts, that's at least the second time he has gone from Brighton & Hove Albion to Sheffield United in two days.
Has he a season ticket ?
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on August 14, 2018, 02:07:52 PM

Mince
Going by two of your recent posts, that's at least the second time he has gone from Brighton & Hove Albion to Sheffield United in two days.
Has he a season ticket ?

Yes for the train.

gang

Ah is it a station then? Perhaps Martin should go too.

Steven Ageroad

Quote from: Jamie88 on August 14, 2018, 10:22:59 AM

My Sunday paper called him Oliver Norwood.

Steven Ageroad

Quote from: Jamie88 on August 14, 2018, 10:22:59 AM

You're right, it is James, just checked the Tranmer website, I didn't doubt you for one minute!!

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 14, 2018, 04:40:18 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on August 14, 2018, 02:07:52 PM

Mince
Has he a season ticket ?

Yes for the train.

But we are not a train station.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

SP

I'm bracing myself for the announcement Djalo is going on loan somewhere...

Wonder if I can claim a refund for my Djalo home shirt, the only one sold I suspect?

The Rock

Quote from: SP on August 14, 2018, 06:06:09 PM
I'm bracing myself for the announcement Djalo is going on loan somewhere...

Wonder if I can claim a refund for my Djalo home shirt, the only one sold I suspect?

Same with my Targett shirt, gosh that was a mistake.