watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Playoff Final - On my Wedding Day!!!

Started by PhilEsh, March 23, 2018, 09:27:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarv

I booked flight to London 3 months ago. I arrive on May 30. Called BA to see if I can change my flight....HORROR..$1500. (I was on hold for 45 minutes, good old BA, they really know how to piss you off) To rub salt in it, my son is going over, his mate is a coach at Fulham academy and has 2 season tickets (for us).

I guess I will watch it on ESPN.com.   

PhilEsh

049:gif  049:gif  049:gif  049:gif

Wedding done, stuff sorted and now on to all the match reports and comments on FOF.

What an incredible day. I'm so lucky to have had the immense emotions of getting married, and having all our friends and family there. Only to then find out post speeches that we made it and got ourselves back to the Prem!!

I sincerely hope that all the Fulham fans who went to Wembley and all those who watched on TV, had the most amazing day.

COYWs.

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: PhilEsh on May 27, 2018, 02:16:11 AM

Wedding done, stuff sorted and now on to all the match reports and comments on FOF.

What an incredible day. I'm so lucky to have had the immense emotions of getting married, and having all our friends and family there. Only to then find out post speeches that we made it and got ourselves back to the Prem!!

I sincerely hope that all the Fulham fans who went to Wembley and all those who watched on TV, had the most amazing day.

COYWs.

Congrats Phil! What a memorable day for you, and I hope it was grand!

Mike
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Stevieboy

I managed it perfectly in 1975.......I postponed the wedding !!!!!!
I thought to myself "What would Bill Shankley have done?" !!!!! 064.gif

FFCFOREVER

Quote from: PhilEsh on May 27, 2018, 02:16:11 AM

COYWs.
Congratulations on your marriage and at least now you have no excuse to forget your future anniversaries.