https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Villians amongst the Whites!

Started by bill taylors apprentice, May 23, 2018, 08:16:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

filham

Quote from: KJS on May 23, 2018, 10:02:57 AM
Quote from: i_am_edi on May 23, 2018, 10:00:39 AM
Well in the spirit of complete honesty, one of my tickets will be going to one of my closest friends who is in-fact a Villa supporter. Though that being said he hasn't been to a Villa game since the 90's as he's from Devon, he's really not the fanatical type...whereas I am  :dft011: We've known each other for about 15 years and at the start of this season we vowed we would attend the play-off final (if it came to that). Given that I'm a STH for next season it was much easier for me to pick up the tickets. He has been warned not to wear a Villa shirt (he said he doesn't own one...see he's almost a neutral) and he has an aisle seat for a quick escape if needed  :005: oh also my other spare ticket allocation has gone to Fulham fans that I met at the Cottage during this season.

I'm sure he'll be sitting down for 90 minutes anyway  049:gif 049:gif 049:gif

Just make sure he behaves himself and cheers when FFC score so that he doesn't stand out!

Also
Wears full Fulham colours
Can predict the Fulham team before it is announced
Knows the distance from Charring Cross to Craven Cottage
Knows how may games played and goals scored by Jonny Haynes
Promises to buy a Fulham Season ticket for next season.

SP

I'm starting to get very worried by the Villa invasion of our East End.  Buying a couple of shirts in Marks & Spencer's this afternoon there was a bloke with a Brummie accent in front of me buying 10,000 white string vests...

:005:

mrmicawbers

Anyone sitting in my block 118.Will get strung up if they are Villa.The best thing about our allocation is there loads of Mates all sitting together. The odd Villa fan sitting amongst us better STFU.

AVFC1982

Quote from: Statto on May 23, 2018, 09:13:28 AM
When you get 38,000 tickets sold on each side, there will always be some leakage.

Worth noting there's bound to be a few Fulham fans in the Villa sections as well.

There will be probably be a few more Villa in our fans' sections than vice versa, but still i reckon we're only looking at a few hundred, not thousands like the Villa fans coming on here seem to think.

In practical terms that means any Villa fan is likely to be surrounded by 100 Fulham.

Morally I think in those circumstances IMO they should get a slap (or ten) and dragged out by the police for their own safety. That's what I'd like to see happen. But in reality we are Fulham and more likely (and I include myself in this) to tell a steward, or just ignore them on the basis that watching their team lose will be punishment enough!
COYW

Our tickets were sold 1 per reference for attending games this season I don't there will be many at all while your own club sold 5 per ST Holder a huge risk and I guess just the need to sell out for Fulham no matter who is going Ie Fulham fans, Neutrals or Villa fans was the objective. I would expect anywhere between 3-5000 Villa fans in the Fulham End not your fault but your clubs.

AVFC1982

Quote from: mrmicawbers on May 24, 2018, 07:05:41 PM
Anyone sitting in my block 118.Will get strung up if they are Villa.The best thing about our allocation is there loads of Mates all sitting together. The odd Villa fan sitting amongst us better STFU.

Not going to force us out the stadium with those awful clappers are you! Nothing spread's fear in a loyal fanbase than those who uses clappers to build noise for their team  :005: :005: :005: :005:

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: SP on May 24, 2018, 06:38:53 PM
I'm starting to get very worried by the Villa invasion of our East End.  Buying a couple of shirts in Marks & Spencer's this afternoon there was a bloke with a Brummie accent in front of me buying 10,000 white string vests...

:005:

That would have been Stan Collymore, he needs all that string to tie his tongue down.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

WOSFSC

Quote from: AVFC1982 on May 25, 2018, 01:15:30 AM
When you get 38,000 tickets sold on each side, there will always be some leakage.

Worth noting there's bound to be a few Fulham fans in the Villa sections as well.

There will be probably be a few more Villa in our fans' sections than vice versa, but still i reckon we're only looking at a few hundred, not thousands like the Villa fans coming on here seem to think.

In practical terms that means any Villa fan is likely to be surrounded by 100 Fulham.

Morally I think in those circumstances IMO they should get a slap (or ten) and dragged out by the police for their own safety. That's what I'd like to see happen. But in reality we are Fulham and more likely (and I include myself in this) to tell a steward, or just ignore them on the basis that watching their team lose will be punishment enough!
COYW

Our tickets were sold 1 per reference for attending games this season I don't there will be many at all while your own club sold 5 per ST Holder a huge risk and I guess just the need to sell out for Fulham no matter who is going Ie Fulham fans, Neutrals or Villa fans was the objective. I would expect anywhere between 3-5000 Villa fans in the Fulham End not your fault but your clubs.

^^^^^^^Word salad

New Kid on the Block

I think it's a shame that opposing supporters cannot sit together, as happens during Rugby Union matches - for internationals anyway.

It won't bother me if a Villa supporter is sitting next to me, I'll just give him grief when we win. COYW

ron

Quote from: New Kid on the Block on May 25, 2018, 08:56:37 AM
I think it's a shame that opposing supporters cannot sit together, as happens during Rugby Union matches - for internationals anyway.

It won't bother me if a Villa supporter is sitting next to me, I'll just give him grief when we win. COYW

Agree. Football took a wrong turn towards tribalism and aggression a long time ago where rugby and cricket support kept to the straight and narrow path of sporting rivalry.
....odd to think that it might be the same people who behave in different ways according to the sport being watched.

i_am_edi

Quote from: Luka on May 23, 2018, 10:13:07 AM
Quote from: i_am_edi on May 23, 2018, 10:00:39 AM
Well in the spirit of complete honesty, one of my tickets will be going to one of my closest friends who is in-fact a Villa supporter. Though that being said he hasn't been to a Villa game since the 90's as he's from Devon, he's really not the fanatical type...whereas I am  :dft011: We've known each other for about 15 years and at the start of this season we vowed we would attend the play-off final (if it came to that). Given that I'm a STH for next season it was much easier for me to pick up the tickets. He has been warned not to wear a Villa shirt (he said he doesn't own one...see he's almost a neutral) and he has an aisle seat for a quick escape if needed  :005: oh also my other spare ticket allocation has gone to Fulham fans that I met at the Cottage during this season.

I'm sure he'll be sitting down for 90 minutes anyway  049:gif 049:gif 049:gif
I cant condone this. In fact I think  its a disgrace that you have used a ticket that could have gone to a genuine FFC fan for a Villa supporter.
He is not a neutral, he is a life long Villain.
Shame on you !!

I can appreciate that perceptive. I know I took a risk posting that on the chat, especially as a new member of the community. However, as stated my friend and I planned this at the start of the season (if we both were in the final)...he lives in Devon and I in North London, we don't get to see each other much so this is a great opportunity to spend some time together and hopefully it'll be a day to remember (for the right reasons). I did pass on my other tickets to fans that weren't able to get tickets.

Anyway you're right he is a Villa fan, but he's also a football fan.

Southdowns White

Quote from: AVFC1982 on May 25, 2018, 01:15:30 AM

COYW

If there are 3-5000 of your lot in our end i'll eat my hat, and yes I will be wearing one. It is not the fault of Fulham FC that tickets may have fallen into the wrong hands but the fault of those who are buying any in the wrong end. Any way I am sure they will just join the Fulham Party and have some fun, they really won't be able to just sit on their hands. Have a great day out and may the best team win.

HillingdonFFC

Aston Villa have a fanbase that dwarves ours, they're the biggest club to play in the play off final. I think its fair to say that its not inconceivable that a few have found tickets in our end.
Having said all that the numbers they claim to have in there is absolutely ludicrous, it doesnt add up anyway you look at it. They love to bang out this 5 tickets per person crap whilst overlooking the fact that in the initial phase 12,000 Fulham STHs took up 25,000 tickets, thats just over 2 per person. Villa were already claiming to have tickets then , sorry didnt happen. Would imagine a few touts have season tickets so probable that they went to Villa but I've read that many seem to think 5k minimum to 15k yes 15,000 in there, that is laughable. So what theyre saying is Fulham, which is a pretty easy club to get tickets for, a club which only sold out once this season has a huge number of touts amongst its STHs & members?? Not to mention that Fulham fans ,in arguably the biggest game in the clubs history are acting as unofficial ticket touts for the benefit of Aston Villa FC ?Fulham used software to weed out any applications that only involved AVFC so booking history for them was useless, did they tap up their Birmingham & Wolves mates ?, doubt it
Would imagine the Club Wembley seats being a majority of Villa but I know Fulham fans still getting tickets off people today.
We're getting all this "you lot are in for a shock" nonsense, we'll see, think its them who will be surprised.

bwamy

I think I would rather watch it on the telly than be in the other team's end.

ffcne

Quote from: New Kid on the Block on May 25, 2018, 08:56:37 AM

Go and have a love in with the Villa fans up there end .
If there any Villa fans near me they will  get dogs abuse .

SKSW6

Quote from: HillingdonFFC on May 25, 2018, 11:54:47 AM
Aston Villa have a fanbase that dwarves ours, they're the biggest club to play in the play off final. I think its fair to say that its not inconceivable that a few have found tickets in our end.
Having said all that the numbers they claim to have in there is absolutely ludicrous, it doesnt add up anyway you look at it. They love to bang out this 5 tickets per person crap whilst overlooking the fact that in the initial phase 12,000 Fulham STHs took up 25,000 tickets, thats just over 2 per person. Villa were already claiming to have tickets then , sorry didnt happen. Would imagine a few touts have season tickets so probable that they went to Villa but I've read that many seem to think 5k minimum to 15k yes 15,000 in there, that is laughable. So what theyre saying is Fulham, which is a pretty easy club to get tickets for, a club which only sold out once this season has a huge number of touts amongst its STHs & members?? Not to mention that Fulham fans ,in arguably the biggest game in the clubs history are acting as unofficial ticket touts for the benefit of Aston Villa FC ?Fulham used software to weed out any applications that only involved AVFC so booking history for them was useless, did they tap up their Birmingham & Wolves mates ?, doubt it
Would imagine the Club Wembley seats being a majority of Villa but I know Fulham fans still getting tickets off people today.
We're getting all this "you lot are in for a shock" nonsense, we'll see, think its them who will be surprised.

It's quite obviously bollocks. QPR fans have been saying it's exactly the same as in their playoff final vs Derby. Derby fans were giving it large about being a far bigger club, having thousands in the QPR end, taking over Wembley etc. When it actually came to the game they were nowhere to be seen in their end, and as for the match, we know how that ended up turning out. Let's hope it's the same for us...

stokesy

I live in Warwick so lots of villa fans here there was a bloke in a pub Wednesday asking if anyone wanted 2 tickets for the villa end as his mates have dropped out ,don't know anyone who is in the Fulham end but would think maybe,a couple of hundred scattered about

mrmicawbers

Quote from: AVFC1982 on May 25, 2018, 01:22:06 AM

Not going to force us out the stadium with those awful clappers are you! Nothing spread's fear in a loyal fanbase than those who uses clappers to build noise for their team  :005: :005: :005: :005:
The only thing that's awful is your Accents.Have turn the Radio to another channel when one of you lot speak.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: mrmicawbers on May 25, 2018, 01:33:43 PM

The only thing that's awful is your Accents.Have turn the Radio to another channel when one of you lot speak.

If I find any Villians in my section. I shall be carrying them out two at a time, one under each arm.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Black and White Town

I don't see the problem as long as no one acts like a total nob.
If there are Villa fans in the Fulham area, fine, as long as they politely applaud when we slot yet another goal past them

ffcne

Clappers, song sheets,picnics ,all dressed in white.
Beats being a fan of a so called big club singing Kumbuya .
Most boring chant ever .
I used to sing that at Sunday school many moons ago.