watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

We do have a large widespread fan base

Started by Lincs Jk, May 30, 2018, 11:23:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lincs Jk

One really noticeable observation from that glorious day Saturday was how widespread our fan base is. I live near Lincoln and know 2 other Fulham Fans locally. I was on holiday in Sheringham,Norfolk Saturday and had to take the train from Kings Lynn. First Fulham fans spot, along with fans joining at Ely and several at Cambridge. Same and more numbers on way back. Spoke to a fellow white at Kings Lynn on way back to Leeds. Saw fans on same train getting off at places like Downham Market and kings Lynn again. Next day wearing a FFC top proudly back in Sheringham bumped into a fellow white again as he wearing his top for same reason and he mentioned he lives there. I always thought I was pretty much a bit on my own in terms of location- but Saturday really noticed how nationwide we are and actually a bigger club than maybe we realise. 40 years of supporting and great to know a large ffc family all around me!!

Ps Thanks everyone for Saturday, wow what an experience

Mince n Tatties

Mrs Mince and I were joined by 3 others from Newmarket area and travelled to Cambridge to join the Kings X train,there was a Jock on there from Aberdeen who was going to the game lives in Cambridge, Fulham is his second team he said after Aberdeen, something go do with Graham Leggatt

The Enclosurite

We had 13 previous years in the Premier League.  The draw of which is absolutely massive and something which can easily be taken for granted.  In that time we would've picked up thousands of floating fans from around the country (and world!) - we all know how easy it is to pick up the Fulham bug, be it after 1 game, 10 games or a whole season.

They will return next season in their droves, that's guaranteed.
¡COYW!

mrmicawbers

Fulham all over the World and I Like It.

Southdowns White

Most people I grew up with in Fulham and Hammersmith have moved out for the simple reason most cannot afford to live there. Loads of Fulham in all parts of Sussex.  4 season ticket holders here in Steyning, West Sussex and others who attend regularly, that's just the ones I know about.

mrmicawbers

Anyone Living near Whitstable.I in the process of moving from Southfields to Tankerton.Moved back to London from near Deal about Five years ago.Keen to get back to the seaside.

WhiteJC

on the train down from Nottingham I bumped into a group of "lads" travelling down from Halifax, they'd been all over following Fulham he blamed his Dad who was originally from Battersea, as was the much missed Corked Hat, god rest his soul, who ended his days in the outback of Australia, John would have loved Saturday  9739.gif

bucksfulham

There were 2 guys in Club Wembley next to us who'd flown in from Hong Kong. One had been supporting us since 1996 and 2 others form the States. One from Chicago, the other from Washington. They flew in on Saturday and were going back on Sunday. That's what I call supporters!

049:gif 049:gif 049:gif

vagrant

I live in a village on Norfolk/Suffolk border. Usually travel down by car with a friend who lives in the next village about 5 miles away.
My daughter flew in from Dubai on Friday and returned early Monday morning. My son lives in a town in Suffolk, he had to make his on way down on Saturday for work reasons, but we all met up and had one of the best days of my life.
All about being part of the Fulham family.

Baston White

3 of us travelled down by car from near Peterborough.
I know of at least another 5 from Stamford and another from Market Deeping both near Peterborough.

General

I don't know why, but a big game like that does seemingly bring fulham fans out of the woodwork.. went to a friends birthday on Sunday and first person I met was nursing a hangover after being at Wembley, the next day I went to play five a side and another guy there said he was at the game. Went on social media and two friends I didn't know supported fulham and we're making public declarations of their hopes for the final..

General

Also remember the first time I went travelling on my own aged 18/19, I arrived into Sri Lanka at night and got a taxi, was feeling very nervous and the next thing I see is a Sri Lankan guy walking along the road with and fulham shirt on.. maybe less likely to be and genuine fans but if he is then I thank him as it eased my nerves no end.

YankeeJim

Quote from: WhiteJC on May 30, 2018, 07:05:32 PM
on the train down from Nottingham I bumped into a group of "lads" travelling down from Halifax, they'd been all over following Fulham he blamed his Dad who was originally from Battersea, as was the much missed Corked Hat, god rest his soul, who ended his days in the outback of Australia, John would have loved Saturday  9739.gif

Yes he would have. I miss the old git as much as I miss another who would have enjoyed that match, Finny, RIP.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

colinwhite

As I was getting on the plane in Copenhagen on saturday morning immediately met 2 FFC fans (father and adult son ) who were also on their way to wembley. We are everywhere and its not just new supporters. He like me had supported the club for over 50 years !

aaronmcguigan

We have 22 in an Irish fulham fans WhatsApp group 👌🏻

love4ffc

Sadly I have not connected with a lot of Fulham fans in my neck of the woods.  Atlanta, Georgia here in the States.  Hoping Fulham being back in the PL will change that  049:gif
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

FirstCoastFulham

Quote from: love4ffc on May 31, 2018, 06:08:03 AM
Sadly I have not connected with a lot of Fulham fans in my neck of the woods.  Atlanta, Georgia here in the States.  Hoping Fulham being back in the PL will change that  049:gif
Jacksonville and don't know of any here either, save the drunk dude at the bar who convinced me to be Fulham in the first place by telling me it was my "duty" as a Jacksonvillian to support Shad Khan's team

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: love4ffc on May 31, 2018, 06:08:03 AM

Mate check out a guy on twitter @BrianDeHass, bar load of Atlanta Fulham fans celebrating at a pub called the Elder Tree in East Atlanta Villiage

Holders

Quote from: Newry FFC on May 31, 2018, 05:59:19 AM
We have 22 in an Irish fulham fans WhatsApp group 👌🏻

You should have a group outing to Fullhams bar in Navan.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

notonfire1226