https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Who will win the World Cup?

Started by Russianrob, June 04, 2018, 10:39:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syd Cupp

terryr

Sgt Fulham

France based on sheer talent but feel Brazil may come back strong and win it.

BestOfBrede

I just got Tunisia in works sweepstake
093.gif
:012:

HobGoblin

Think we can all agree, Not England

HanseatUK

As a German I would be very happy to be proven wrong but I do not see Germany winning it this year.
Not denying that they are amongst the favorites but I think either Spain, Brazil or France will beat us at some point. My guess is Spain and my dark horse is Belgium who I expect will make it to the semis.

YankeeJim

This is like asking who will win the Prem next year. There are only 4-5 possibilities.

Still. I'm going with Fulham in the Prem and Iceland to beat England on penalities and I'll win the Lotto as well.

Its called a threefer.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

EastEndWhite

When I've had a look at who's in it I'll let you know.

😴

Twig

It's tough to call and England do have half a chance (I don't get those who right us off before a ball has been kicked).  Don't see the hosts challenging so whichever team wins has to travel well.  Germany are the obvious choice but I am going for Brazil, I think their new coaching setup may pay dividends.

Andyb

Is there anyway we can do a sweepstake on here?

BestOfBrede

Quote from: Andyb on June 05, 2018, 06:22:58 PM
Is there anyway we can do a sweepstake on here?
Only if it's guaranteed that I don't get Tunisia!

bod

Routing for England but fancy Belgium

FFCFOREVER

ChesterTheTabby

Would LOVE to see Belgium or England win it all.

The World Cup without the United States (as an American) is a shock, for as long as I have been alive they have been in it (although not very good beyond 2002)...but we didn't deserve to be there and it is our fault. I fear the USMNT is in some deeply troubling times ahead.

As a neutral, this will be an excellent world cup to watch!
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

bugsy

Just went thru the long process of picking the winners of every World Cup match on a betting website. I had France beating Spain in the final and England going out to Germany in the quarters.

Mince n Tatties

Forever Fulham

MisfitKid

I am half German & French, two pretty good choices.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

FFCFOREVER

On paper Belgium have the best team and should win it hands down but as has previously been the case they dont seem to turn up as a team.France for me to win it in a final against Germany.