watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Neeskens Kebano

Started by ChesterTheTabby, June 05, 2018, 07:58:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChesterTheTabby

I absolutely love NK! You can tell he is just such a character and just plain fun to be around. Even in the POTS video by the lads, he's there at the end being silly, hope he stays, could be a really key squad player next season.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Bassey the warrior

Yeah I rate him highly and mystified as to why he was frozen out, maybe because he doesn't track back? Hard to argue he was a great impact player off the bench.

Facts Not Fiction

Think he'll struggle in the Prem. There's a reason why SJ didn't use him much. Wouldn't be surprised to see him leave.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: Facts Not Fiction on June 05, 2018, 08:04:56 PM
Think he'll struggle in the Prem. There's a reason why SJ didn't use him much. Wouldn't be surprised to see him leave.

What is the reason then?

Woolly Mammoth

Whatever the problem is, I am hoping Jok and Neeskins can resolve the issue during the close season, and Kebano will come back an even better player for next season.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Facts Not Fiction

Quote from: Stefan The Viking (The Moose) on June 05, 2018, 08:10:25 PM

What is the reason then?

Ability.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: Facts Not Fiction on June 05, 2018, 11:49:43 PM

What is the reason then?

Ability.

Think many on here would disagree. He was good at dribbling and shooting and seemed to have lots of end product. Certainly no worse than Piazon and Ayite and better than Ojo.

Southcoastffc

I would love to see Kebano and AK as a front 2 one day, just for the fun of it. It could be chaotic!
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

toshes mate

I am also a fan of Neeskens and do not think he's been 'frozen out' for lack of ability so much as passed over for better partner choices and options both at the start and during games.  SJ  obviously favours players who play for the team ethic with courage, bravery and confidence.  With (potentially) two 'new' first choice wing backs the midfield wing positions again become a case of which pairings best fit the chosen team pattern.  It all makes the window and pre-season much more important for all concerned so that we get a good start in August. 

TheBadger

Quote from: Stefan The Viking (The Moose) on June 06, 2018, 07:02:20 AM

What is the reason then?

Ability.

Think many on here would disagree. He was good at dribbling and shooting and seemed to have lots of end product. Certainly no worse than Piazon and Ayite and better than Ojo.

Agree with this. I actually thought that on the whole he did more defensive work than Ayite and Ojo too.
"The more difficult the victory, the greater the happiness in winning." - Pele

Facts Not Fiction

Quote from: Stefan The Viking (The Moose) on June 06, 2018, 07:02:20 AM

What is the reason then?

Ability.

I like Kebano, but I think he didn't improve on the previous seasons performances. Saying that, neither did Ayite.

I'm not saying he doesn't have the ability, but I don't think he'll be part of SJs plans next season.

filham

Why Kebano and Kamara didn't get a lot more game time is a mystery to me but clearly they didn't come up to Jocanovic's requirments.
Can't see how they will play more in the Premiership than they did in the Championship.

hovewhite

Pre season is going to be important for kebano and ak47,it's all about impression and what the impact they have as with slav impression effectiveness ,end product and the positive result is all that matters.