watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What has "Friends of Fulham" ever done for you?RR

Started by Russianrob, June 06, 2018, 07:27:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russianrob

Returned as a kind of prodigal son to this site after a few years absence.Now live in Russia and was desperate to get tickets for the play off final.Thanks to FOF got 2,one for my son and at face value also.It was unforgettable and I'm still living on the high.Can anyone else give higher gratitude? Oh yes, thanks also to JC White/White JC for all the inside information he seems to have access to,you'd make  good Russian spy!!

Oakeshott

RR

I got three through FoF, for myself, my cousin (like me a 50+ year supporter) and my son, courtesy of Nathan and his friend Junior.

As you say, an unforgettable day and so good to see the team score and go on to win after the disappointment of a "blank" last time my cousin and I supported the team at Wembley.

Fulham33

I too was able to take my sons courtesy of this board and the unbelievable help of a season ticket holder and member of this forum. I was also there in 75 and believe me the post match feelings are opposite ends of the spectrum. It turns out with my booking history I would have been able to get tickets myself but my heart and nervous system would have given out before I could act in my own right. I can't thank this board and fellow supporters enough. With season ticket prices as they are and not every fan able to go to every match this board could prove most useful in helping true fans next season too.

Fernhurst

Difficult to convey the help and kindness I have experience through Friends of Fulham.

Some years ago I posted a story about about my late brother and I attending a match back in 1962. It showed us clearly on the benches in front of the enclosure and a fellow contributor went to enormous time and trouble to track down the footage,copy it to CD and arrange for delivery.
The only footage our family posses of a dearly loved brother ........Priceless.

Up to the present day and another wonderful FoFer contacted me when I posted my concerns re play off final tickets and again went the extra mile on my behalf leading to the absolute best of days at Wembley. The memories of which I will treasure forever.

In this day and age it is really difficult to express the depth of appreciation felt by my family, but you both know who you are and we hope you read this.

With enormous gratitude - Fernhurst and Family

The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

RP24

Well they did build the roads and the aqueducts!!!

RaySmith

It's been a main source of information and inspiration to me in these recent historic weeks for the club.

I found MJG's, whose  statistical work was so  helpful during the season, ticketing  updates very helpful in the  couple of weeks leading up to the Final, in me not panicking, and waiting to  buy a ticket with my booking history - and I got a great seat.

But, of course, all these kind  fans  came on FoF with  offers of tickets at face value for genuine fans, and it was great to know you could get a ticket if you needed one, and were unable through official channels for one reason or another.

The Fulham family came together.

In the past I got a ticket through FoF - our crucial game at Stoke when we were last in the Prem, which was sold out, but I arranged  to collect a ticket on the day, at face value from a fellow fan, and was glad I was able to be part of the  tremendous Fulham support on that day, even though the outcome of the match sadly wasn't what we  wanted and needed.

But the other week at Wembley more than compensated for that day - and here we are, Fulham back in the Prem. And FoF is a place where we can come to celebrate, and discuss the challenge and the adventure that awaits.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: Robertprocter1 on June 07, 2018, 07:05:04 AM
Well they did build the roads and the aqueducts!!!

No they didn't that was the Roman named Abramovich
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

NorfolkJim

I get the earliest news here - help when I need some for matches - interesting conversation for an exile

SuffolkWhite

Quote from: NorfolkJim on June 07, 2018, 12:21:16 PM
I get the earliest news here - help when I need some for matches - interesting conversation for an exile

Come on Norfolk, you would never have taken that trip to Villa if it wasn't for this forum  064.gif. You should post that brilliant write up again  064.gif
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Nightwind15

I played in the first match I ever saw!

JakeFFC

Havent done it for me yet, but, this season I participated in The Tipping League. I was jammy enough to win and the prize is a season ticket on FOF.

That is amazing and very generous for a fans forum so I would like to say a huge thank you to them for that  :wine: :wine: 082.gif 082.gif

fulhamtom

Managed to locate a Fulham & Hertha Berlin half and half scarf which I gave to my son in law during my wedding speech when he and my daughter were married in Berlin 2 1/2 years ago. Me and my son were at Loftus Road for the FFC v Hertha Europa game and he went to the Olympic stadium with his dad for their game.I was very grateful to a man form Guildford way who donated the scarf and whose name escapes me at the moment! Thanks if you see this post
Tom

fluffyninja

Quote from: Russianrob on June 06, 2018, 07:27:21 PM
Returned as a kind of prodigal son to this site after a few years absence.Now live in Russia and was desperate to get tickets for the play off final.Thanks to FOF got 2,one for my son and at face value also.It was unforgettable and I'm still living on the high.Can anyone else give higher gratitude? Oh yes, thanks also to JC White/White JC for all the inside information he seems to have access to,you'd make  good Russian spy!!

I saw your post from Amsterdam airport I think and wondered how you got on , glad you got sorted I could have got one as a member but up in block 500 something , luckily I was sorted out myself by a member on here Shredhead to whom I will be eternally grateful for the great seat in the middle tier on one of the best days of all of our lives.