News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Who would have picked that team ? Anyone??

Started by FulhamStu, October 20, 2018, 06:28:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andyb

Would like to see MLM and Mawson as our cb for a few games, ream just too slow for this league

F.luke

Well........I quite liked the look of the team on paper before the game  Chambers has played RB for Arsenal Ream our favourite - in the midfield 2 buddies from last year - everyone was calling for SJ to get game time (not me) and Zambo has looked poor recently.  Sess up front Yes!  Betts still in goal.
Happy days should get a win a championship Cardiff

However it didn't work that way.

This is the first time iv3 thought it and I really love SJ but I think it's time unfortunately for a change at the top and get rid of Parker for sure

The team is shot no matter who plays so a change of direction is needed

nose returns

Quote from: FulhamStu on October 20, 2018, 08:20:37 PM
Let me ask, would anyone have picked KMac and or Johanson ?

Would anyone have picked Chambers as full back ?

Would anyone have subbed Seri for Ayité after 50 odd minutes ?

I would have done none of the above, it was suicidal.

Facts Not Fiction

Rico

Fosu-Mensah Odoi Mawson Le Marchand Sessegnon

Cairney Anguissa Seri

Schurrle Mitrovic

Bettinelli, Ream and Johansen can't be near the starting XI atm.

toshes mate

The worse thing we can do is a knee jerk.  As McDonald said after match the performance of the players was simply not good enough, and that is the bottom line of this season's failures.  The thirteen players used fell short of any expectation they might have of themselves let alone of their employers and supporters.  These are highly paid players and, as McDonald said, they lacked the concentration and application essential to carry out a match plan in both halves of this latest installment.   He didn't hide behind 'unfathomable' coaching decisions or 'unrealistic' (or whatever words we may substitute for either); he accepts responsibility.  Now, as a senior player, he must help the drive the change the whole squads attitude to overcome this impasse of poor decision making and inadequate fight.   We have been here before, under Jokanovic, and everybody knows what needs to be done.  It isn't a matter of formations, tactics, or whatever else - it is about attitude and having the pride to want to demonstrate that you really do care about what happens to FFC.  Many of the players in yesterday's game have performed before and they can perform again.  Rockets up asses or whatever it takes but it is the players who must take the blame. 

gang

Quote from: Lighthouse on October 20, 2018, 11:53:56 PM
I think Felix Magath would have picked that team. I think he would have changed the defence about. I think he would also have consistently made subs that baffled and annoyed in equal measure. I cannot for the life of me understand why a coach like Joka keeps making the same mistakes over and over again. Not since Felix was in charge has the team looked so rudderless and so lacking in confidence or ideas. I also cannot understand how players can keep on making basic errors week in week out. Ream was just embarrassing but then so was Chambers and Alfie Woefulsome.

Yes Felix would have picked that team.

In all fairness Lighthouse Felix would have played a different goalkeeper, probably Mitro.