But Lingard? Really?
Sterling really?

Bill2

Quote from: Neil D on July 07, 2018, 03:45:23 PM
Quote from: HatterDon on July 07, 2018, 03:05:42 PM
Best of luck, England.

But Lingard? Really?
Sterling really?
Sterling really useless. Should have had a goal by now. Ryan must be thinking why not me.

The Rock

Harry McGuire looks quite good.

As I've been watching Championship football for the last 4 years, I haven't seen many PL matches and Leicester have a good defender on their hands.

grandad

Is Kane playing? Sterling has been so poor. Trippier is my MOTM.
Where there's a will there's a wife

cmg

We're actually pretty good, aren't we?

sarnian

No. Sweden regards pretty poor

grandad

When they show the Swedish fans it is all hot totty. When they show the England fans it is all over weight baldies.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Westlondonffc

Quote from: grandad on July 07, 2018, 04:51:37 PM
When they show the Swedish fans it is all hot totty. When they show the England fans it is all over weight baldies.
We all know who the proper fans are

Fulhamfan666

Well done england. See you in the final.

Woolly Mammoth

Get in there 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 England. Well done. ⚽️⚽️
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Carborundum

That was very good.  We have some weapons and they frightened the life out of Sweden.  Looking forward to the next one.

filham

Well done England great to be in a semi final but I didn't think we were that great and really should have scored more goals.
Some great saves by our keeper really won us the match.

Mince n Tatties

How did Sweden get to the quarters baffles me..QPR would have beat them..There has been some really average sides at this tournament and that includes the Germans and Argies.

Neil D

Quote from: Westlondonffc on July 07, 2018, 05:05:03 PM
Quote from: grandad on July 07, 2018, 04:51:37 PM
We all know who the proper fans are
Somewhat ambiguous point.  There must have been some comely English wenches there - though admittedly the Swedish eye candy was top quality.  Much more attractive than their team which looked like they were straight out of the Pulis playbook. 

Deuce

Well played England. Fully deserved it, Sweden unfortunatley couldnt pull off another good defensive performance.

Lets hope #itscominghome!

/Sweden supporter

love4ffc

Sterling works hard and does make things happen but man is he selfish on the ball.  Several times he should have passed or laid the ball of but no he goes it alone. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

mrmicawbers

Think Sess could have done a good job out there.But glad he wasn't picked.May have had an effect in his performance against Villa.His time will come and I'm sure it's not very far away.I watched the game in an Irish bar in Valencia on Holiday. Totally Crazy.Lots of other nationals supporting England.Had some French Guys singing God save the Queen.Unreal.

Twig

Quote from: sarnian on July 07, 2018, 04:46:00 PM
No. Sweden regards pretty poor

True, we are no good. So lucky that we only play and beat poor teams. Really don't deserve to be in the WC semis. Sterling is useless, Kane's goals don't count, Pickford is rubbish, Walker couldn't get in a decent Championship side............

Come on ENGLAND, not all of us are miserable, negative types. I think this young side are pretty good and getting better as they learn and gain confidence. We have an excellent manager, no boring wags, no celebrity circus, just a bunch of hungry young footballers who are being thoroughly professional. Hats off, I feel very proud.

gezkc

If this game goes to penalties, there's definitely something dodgy going on.
And what was all that about with the Croatia keeper? Has a goalie ever got cramp during a game before?!

Woolly Mammoth

It's just gone to penalties !!
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.