watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Actual Football FFC

Started by cmg, July 07, 2018, 10:49:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmg

It seems that there are some games involving Fulham scheduled for today, although it all seems rather hush-hush.

An u23 team has already kicked off against Southend. Apparently Cauley Woodrow is in our team.

The u18s have also ko'd at Southend and are 0-1 down.

We also play Crawley behind closed doors at MP. K.o 12.30 so hypothermia should not be a problem even if finding enough players might be.

U18s now 1-1 according to SUFCacademy tweeting.
Now 2-2
3-2 up

HT u18 3-2
     u23 0-1

alexbishop

Miracle we can find a three sides to put out today!
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

Jonaldiniho 88

Cauley is old enough to be their dad surely? Tbh if he can't make the first team squad as threadbare as it is now I think it's clear he will be moving on. I suspect scouts from potential suitors will be invited.

cmg

Quote from: Jonaldiniho 88 on July 07, 2018, 11:37:11 AM
Cauley is old enough to be their dad surely? Tbh if he can't make the first team squad as threadbare as it is now I think it's clear he will be moving on. I suspect scouts from potential suitors will be invited.

Yes. On this evidence this appears to be the end of the (Fulham) line for Cauley.

u18s 5-3
u23s 0-2

cmg

Starting XI v Crawley:

Here's our starting XI: Rodak, Christie, Odoi, Jenz, R. Sessegnon, O'Riley, Kamara, de la Torre, Johansen, Thorsteinsson, Käit.

Tabby

Pretty strong team for u23.

cmg

Quote from: Tabby on July 07, 2018, 12:11:35 PM
Pretty strong team for u23.

That's the team for the Crawley match. K.O 12.30. 1st team squad.

Apart from Cauley, I don't know the u23 team v Southend.

u18s FT 8-4
u23s FT 1-2

Tabby

Will probably be a decent chunk of u18 players with the u23 team then, that is a lot of the u23 regulars. I assume there will be a few on the bench vs Crawley as well.

cmg

"Fulham Football Club

Verified account

@FulhamFC
4m4 minutes ago
More
We've kicked off at Motspur Park...

Updates as and when the goals go in. #FFC"

Seems about the best we can expect.

cmg

9' Goal. Crawley.

The ball is played behind the Whites' defence and Palmer slots past Rodák to open the scoring.

Fulham 0-1 Crawley

23' Goal - Fulham.

A lovely ball by Johansen finds Käit in the box, who turns beautifully and places the ball past the Crawley keeper.

Fulham 1 - 1 Crawley.

cmg

Fulham Football Club

"Verified account

@FulhamFC
2m2 minutes ago
@stefanjohansen captained the boys in that first half, but we'll have a different XI for the second 45...

T. Ashby-Hammond, Fossey, Djalo, Ream, S. Sessegnon, Cairney, Cisse, Francois, Kebano, Fonte, Ayité

And we are back under way!"

Tabby

Only ones getting a rest is McDonald and the keepers then.

Deeping_white

Ayite free kick,  2-1 Fulham

cmg

Who needs Mitro? We've got Djalo!

3-1

4-2 FT Kebano

Barrett487

Interesting that we gave Tyrese Francois a run-out in the second half. A big day for the lad and maybe a statement of intent by the club. It's nice generally to see so many youngsters around the first team.... Thorsteinsson, Kait, Jenz, Ashby-Hammond, Fossey, plus an appearance for Cisse as well! Perhaps some will swell our squad, should we not get enough new blood in.