more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR: Huddersfield 3 - 1 Lyon

Started by FulhamKC, July 25, 2018, 11:46:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Facts Not Fiction

Quote from: Statto on July 26, 2018, 12:16:08 AM
Tells you that a side wanting to avoid relegation from the PL should be able to compete with a team like Lyon, not content with a 4-0 drubbing just because theyre a "champions league team" aka a team that finished in the top 3 in some foreign league that's generally a similar standard to the Championship.

But hopefully the Fulham starting XI against Lyon will be very different to the starting XI against Palace in a couple of weeks 

You know it was 0-0 up until the starting XI was rotated.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: ron on July 26, 2018, 10:28:54 AM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on July 26, 2018, 10:05:29 AM
Quote from: nose returns on July 26, 2018, 09:54:37 AM

however I did see the lyon game (ours) and i was not pretty, even for a friendly.

When I was knee high to a grasshopper, my mate set me up with a blind date, as he wanted to go out with her friend.
The girl he set me up with was not very pretty either, the last time I had seen a face like hers, they were nailing it down in a coffin.
In fact I had to ask her how much she charged for haunting a house.
But after that unfortunate episode it did not effect my confidence or relationship with women.
I still couldn't pull any.

Did the unfortunate lady not go on to have a very successful career in a yogurt factory...looking at the milk...?

Yes that's right, and she succeeded in turning the milk, especially the Gold Top full Cream.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.