Previous topic - Next topic

HV71

Great post- agree 100%

bog

A bonus is that he can score goals from corners and free kicks.  :54:

092.gif 

davew

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on August 02, 2018, 06:50:29 PM
The signing of Alfie Mawson is a massive plus for Fulham, as important as anyone they have signed so far in this Window.
He will be a very important cog in Fulhams wheel.
+1, I am very impressed by the business the Club have done so far this window. more of the same please!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Woolly Mammoth

Alfie Mawson will be the heart beat of the defence. A massive signing for Fulham FC.
It's not over yet, negotiations for other players are a plenty, although complicated, but the sands of time are running out with 6 days to go.
At least Fulham are having a real go, and credit to them.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Marcel_Gecov

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on August 03, 2018, 09:55:29 AM
Alfie Mawson will be the heart beat of the defence. A massive signing for Fulham FC.
It's not over yet, negotiations for other players are a plenty, although complicated, but the sands of time are running out with 6 days to go.

Any ideas re: positions or numbers? I've seen between 2-6 bandied around on twitter. Presumably if we got 6 we'd probs be getting Piazon and Kalas as two of them?

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Marcel_Gecov on August 03, 2018, 10:11:50 AM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on August 03, 2018, 09:55:29 AM

Any ideas re: positions or numbers? I've seen between 2-6 bandied around on twitter. Presumably if we got 6 we'd probs be getting Piazon and Kalas as two of them?

I cannot see Piazon or Kalas returning, unless all else fails. As they would have been brought back by now
But your guess is as good as mine as there are a lot of names still in the pot, but because of the quality of certain players,  negotiations are complicated which is taking a lot of time up.
One thing is for sure the players Fulham still want are good quality, and Fulham by hook or by crook are determined to get them if it is at all possible, so it won't be for the want of trying.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.