watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

And the next one is???????????

Started by f321ffc, August 02, 2018, 06:35:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

f321ffc

So who is the next name to be linked that is going to get me refreshing the page every10 minutes?
049:gif
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

hovewhite

ffcwickford

Theo Hernandez the Real Madrid left back if the loan to Real Sociedad falls through becouse they can't or won't pay his wages in full - he is under contract to Real until 2022 I think - so no chance of a purchase!

FFCSteve

Matt Targett
Did so well, allowing Sess to move up!
COYW!!! Bring back Rene! But I do like Slav!

Sherlock

Woolly Mammoth

Hopefully it's Matt Targett, and I would imagine followed by three more subject to terms agreed.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

ffc73

Has to be a LB

For me just pay Southampton the £15m for Targett. He has had a full preseason, we know his quality & he knows us & our system. Sign him & he goes straight into the side. No messing, no acclimatisation, no moving country or language barriers. Just makes sense to me but then I'm not signing the cheque

Stoneleigh Loyalist

The official statement said that this was the last of the big spending so the best we can hope for is loans to fill in our gaps.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: Stoneleigh Loyalist on August 02, 2018, 07:22:00 PM
The official statement said that this was the last of the big spending so the best we can hope for is loans to fill in our gaps.
Really? Where is this please?
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

bobby01

Quote from: Southcoastffc on August 02, 2018, 07:25:17 PM
Really? Where is this please?
lol I was just about to ask that.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Woolly Mammoth

You have either been misinformed or you have misunderstood.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

flyingfish

Isn't le Marchand likely to be our left back with cover from odoi and occasionally sess? Or has he been signed as our cover for cb? Where has he been playing preseason?

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

Mawson signing ("over the line @ last") has only used 1 of 4 of Hilda's recent cup purchases from Harrods

So expect 3 more signings over the next few days

COYW!!

Fulham 442

Targett for me please!  Also didn't see anything about this was the last of our big spending!

Andy S

I should imagine we will go to the last day. There are probably a few irons in the fire. They won't al come out but it is the name of the game that some clubs and Chairmen want the maximum cash for their players and will hold out for it

fulhamben

Quote from: flyingfish on August 02, 2018, 07:46:39 PM
Isn't le Marchand likely to be our left back with cover from odoi and occasionally sess? Or has he been signed as our cover for cb? Where has he been playing preseason?
I think he will be our starting CB. Him and Mawson.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

The old mucker

BernieBoy

Quote from: The old mucker on August 02, 2018, 08:29:31 PM
Quote from: hovewhite on August 02, 2018, 06:47:58 PM
It's a constant Drip feed.
Danny rose anybody?

He has 3 years left on his current deal and wants to move back North, ain't going to happen.

Burntheashes

Any chance we see Scott Malone back if Matt isn't coming?

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Are we being greedy expecting more signings

Yes.
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES