watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Dembele available

Started by Kimbleman, August 02, 2018, 10:58:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

Did you watch the World Cup,times he gave the ball away...Not for me,we got better here already imo.

gang

The past is gone, move on they're never as good as they were. His best is behind him.

Kimbleman

C'mon.....blokes got seven odd years premium experience. Spurs fans rate him (at least the ones I know) and if you are referring to his less than spectacular world cup the even our boy Mitro didn't exactly set the world cup alight now did he??
A couple of dodgy games that's all. Remember form is only transient.... unlike class which the bloke has in abundance!

Kimbleman

Sorry about the shoody spelling....phones predictive text gone rogue!🙄

Woolly Mammoth

There are plenty of other fish in the sea, and Fulhams nets are XXL.
So they have the ability to trawl the ocean with the right bait, and hook other players who are eager to get a piece of the action at Craven Cottage.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

the nutflush

spikey norman

Didn't he say recently he would not sign or play for another Prem team if he did move

Burntheashes

No way spurs going to list him 5m in today's football...

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Kimbleman on August 02, 2018, 11:10:56 PM
C'mon.....blokes got seven odd years premium experience. Spurs fans rate him (at least the ones I know) and if you are referring to his less than spectacular world cup the even our boy Mitro didn't exactly set the world cup alight now did he??
A couple of dodgy games that's all. Remember form is only transient.... unlike class which the bloke has in abundance!

Take your point about his class, not sure about his wages.
But does he have the desire appetite and hunger that will be required under the instructions of Slavisa.
Will he play within the framework of the team.
Is there a possibility that he could join Fulham with the opinion and attitude that he is doing us all a favour.
On the other hand he may be just the ticket. Proven quality, experience, very good upper body strength.
Is he the same player that left us to go to Spurs ? No of course not.
I wouldn't rule him out, but he would have to take a decent wage cut, and be told that Fulham FC are doing him a bigger favour than he is doing us.
If he accepts that, then he is still has that desire that made him the player he is today. 

Never forget your Roots.

Kimbleman

Well said..... naturally I agree totally 😁

ron

Quote from: Kimbleman on August 02, 2018, 11:34:06 PM
Well said..... naturally I agree totally 😁

......so do I !  :54:

The Rock

I heard Spurs we're looking for 20m. He's worth 5m and his style fits us. I love Dembele and would have him back in a heartbeat, but this is not "our way" now. The Khans are only buying players with potential sell on value. Dembele in 2 years will be sold for 1-2m, and it'll cost someone 10-20.  It's not an option I'm afraid, and why I reckon we went for Seri.

Vinnieffc

Quote from: spikey norman on August 02, 2018, 11:26:14 PM
Didn't he say recently he would not sign or play for another Prem team if he did move

Absolutely correct. I posted this a while ago.  He's a no go area.

Slaphead in Qatar

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 02, 2018, 11:02:24 PM
Did you watch the World Cup,times he gave the ball away...Not for me,we got better here already imo.

he played well enough to be chosen as a starter in the semi final. ok he didn't play well in the semi but Belgium as a team didn't play that well in the semi. i wouldn't say moussa had a bad world cup.

i would definately consider him for fulham.

davew

Straight swop, Fonte for Dembele!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Woolly Mammoth

Never forget your Roots.

Vinnieffc

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on August 03, 2018, 10:01:44 AM
Quote from: davew on August 03, 2018, 09:55:53 AM

Done !!!! 🤝

If we're talking Celtic  Dembele then I'm listening..

the nutflush

Quote from: davew on August 03, 2018, 09:55:53 AM

Nice to dream.  Don't know what Spurs are going to do with Fonte.

filham

Before commenting try to look way back to 1975 and think of the great job Mullery and Moore did for us in mid field at the end of their playing days,

Dembele, well worth a try.