Previous topic - Next topic

bornafulhamfan

After today, I think this should be our lineup:
Rico
Fosu-Mensah Chambers MLM Bryan
Kmac
Seri Cairney
Schuerrle Mitro Vietto
I know that Vietto instead of Sess may be controversial, but I think he would be under huge pressure and it is better to use him as an impact sub. Also I would try Fosu-Mensah, as he may be better at crossing and is physically stronger.

If Bryan isn't fit then MLM at lb and Ream at cb. If Ream is still unavailable, then Christie, Chambers, Fosu-Mensah and MLM. If Zambo gets enough trainings with the team I would play him instead of Kmac too.

Robbie

If we have any brains, we will defend for our lives. Try and nick a goal on the break.
I fear we will "play our way" and get beaten 5 nil.

bornafulhamfan

Quote from: Robbie on August 11, 2018, 10:54:25 PM
If we have any brains, we will defend for our lives. Try and nick a goal on the break.
I fear we will "play our way" and get beaten 5 nil.
Agree with you. That's why I chose Fosu-Mensah, think he is more physical than Christie.

Baszab

Odoi left back if Bryan injured ?

HV71

bornafulhamfan

Quote from: HV71 on August 11, 2018, 11:04:47 PM
2 game ban I'm afraid
Yep, I would have chosen him too, but had to improvise.

Facts Not Fiction

Fabri

Fosu-Mensah Chambers Ream Le Marchand

Cairney Anguissa Seri

Schürrle Mitrovic Sessegnon

Assuming Bryan may not be available.

Statto

Definitely wouldn't break up our CB pairing now until Mawson comes in, unless one of them really cocks up

Rico

Fosu-Mensah Chambers MLM Bryan/Sessegnon

Cairney Anguissa Seri

AK47 Mitrovic Sessegnon/Schurrle

Benny

Sess at lb.....? Great idea Statto well done mate.

Lighthouse

Christie had a good game. Don't see any reason why he should be dropped. Our two central defenders had never played before and were the weak link. Sess was well marshalled today but will have better days.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Statto

Quote from: Benny on August 12, 2018, 12:06:42 AM
Sess at lb.....? Great idea Statto well done mate.

you trolling me now? let it go mate. you've mugged yourself off on that other thread but everyone will have forgotten about it a few days

Classic94

Rico; Bryan, Le Marchand, Chambers, Fosu; Zambo, Seri, Cairney; Sessegnon, Schürrle, Mitrovic

Benny

Ha ha not trolling someone who talks shite mate. But clearly you missed the first half of last season with Sess at left back!

Think you have proper mugged yourself off with that statement, what a clown as proves you hardly watch a game....keep hitting us with your clever stats Statto....

Statto

Benny. Hate to break it to you but if Bryan is injured, Sess will play LB. The big clue for you is that he went their 2nd half today. Now I'm going to bed, so if you want to troll someone about that, suggest you just send it direct to [email protected]

Benny

I didn't say he didn't play at lb today did I? We all know he did because the second goal was partly down to him....Trying to be clever Statto is not your strong point buddy is it? Try and keeo up with what the discussion is about going forward.

You would also benefit from going to a game once in a while as all your statements have the markings of a armchair supporter.

Hope you enjoyed motd - good night

Snibbo

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 12, 2018, 12:12:34 AM
Christie had a good game. Don't see any reason why he should be dropped. Our two central defenders had never played before and were the weak link. Sess was well marshalled today but will have better days.

Agreed. That young Palace full-back was brilliant and made Sess look fairly ordinary. Just hope Slav doesn't drop him back to LB

MrFFC

Bettinelli

Christie    Chambers     Ream     Le Marchand

McDonald

Cairney          Seri

Kamara                                         Sessegnon

Mitrovic

Subs - Rico , Fosu-Mensah, Aguissa , Johansen , Kebano , Schurrle , Vietto
Come on you Whites!! :)

hovewhite

Sess didn't get a look in even when he switched sides there lad stayed with him,it's another learning curve for sess.

Facts Not Fiction

Quote from: Statto on August 12, 2018, 12:34:56 AM
Benny. Hate to break it to you but if Bryan is injured, Sess will play LB. The big clue for you is that he went their 2nd half today. Now I'm going to bed, so if you want to troll someone about that, suggest you just send it direct to [email protected]

Hate to break it to you, we had no other choice. If Ream is fit, Le Marchand will go there.

Facts Not Fiction

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 12, 2018, 12:12:34 AM

Our two CBs were two of the best players on the pitch IMO.