TC injury stops him from national duty

Started by G_Gribby, August 29, 2018, 03:43:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

G_Gribby

... and probably not available for the Brighton match

:016:
Only Sweden has Swedish gooseberries.

Fulham 442

Not surprised.  He seemed to be in considerable pain when he went off on Sunday.

hovewhite

We have some great back up thankfully so we won't be weaker, quite the opposite.

Beamer

Quote from: hovewhite on August 29, 2018, 04:18:12 PM
We have some great back up thankfully so we won't be weaker, quite the opposite.
Bit harsh.

Holders

It's as well he won't go, even if his ankle is on the mend. He didn't seem too bad when he was sitting on the bench afterwards but whether he's fit/risked for Brighton remains to be seen.

I've been impressed by how he's taken to the PL, he seems to be quite at home.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

e4b

Fernhurst

Scotlands first friendly is on 7th September, so if Tom has withdrawn there can be no possibility of him playing this Saturday.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

hovewhite

Quote from: Beamer on August 29, 2018, 04:27:13 PM
Quote from: hovewhite on August 29, 2018, 04:18:12 PM
Bit harsh.
did not mean that in a harsh way,but the strength in depth now,if anything in THe position injured it could be a problem getting back in!
In his favour ,cream always rises to the top!

Andy S

Lighthouse

He will be out for a month or so it has been reported.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

nose returns

TC is a mega loss. we do have alternatives but not as good as him. he had just started to click with serri and that partnership was the heartbeat against burnley.
i thought the tackle on hiom  that led to the injury was extremely dubious and am not sure why it has not been anaysed more. we were very close to it and it seemed to me the left back knew exactly what he was doing.

humussapiens

petethefeet

Anguissa is an option but has less goals in him.

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

revengeanceful

I assume with TC out we go with Seri, McDonald, and Anguissa in the middle, with Johansen coming off the bench.

love4ffc

Hope he is back soon.  Also hope Kebano is fit and an option soon.  Hated seeing him carried off in a stretcher for the cup game. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Andy S

Ankle ligaments are normally regarded a# 8 weeks. I don't know if it can be speed3d 7p with physio

Barrett487

Is it my imagination, or does Tom get injured every time Scotland call him up?

Perhaps he could change nationality?

H4usuallysitting

Saw TC this very morning, and he looked alright - no limp & walking unaided..... didn't get to speak with him, I had a passenger on board...... it's funny, he lives in a part of London what appears to be home for a lot of Fulham players

Southcoastffc

Quote from: nose on August 30, 2018, 01:09:39 PM
TC is a mega loss. we do have alternatives but not as good as him. he had just started to click with serri and that partnership was the heartbeat against burnley.
i thought the tackle on hiom  that led to the injury was extremely dubious and am not sure why it has not been anaysed more. we were very close to it and it seemed to me the left back knew exactly what he was doing.
I can't agree with that.  Having seen it a few times it seems to have come about simply from the way TC fell in trying to evade/ride a perfectly fair tackle.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.