watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

MOTD

Started by bahay18, September 23, 2018, 12:09:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bahay18

It seems that watford were playing against themselves as we weren't mentioned in the after match analysis. great character from the team in the second half , thoroughly deserved their point after a bizarre defensive performance in the first half.

Neil D

That's normally how it is when we play the top six clubs.  Downright insult to get this treatment playing Watford!

terryr

Quote from: bahay18 on September 23, 2018, 12:09:46 AM
It seems that watford were playing against themselves as we weren't mentioned in the after match analysis. great character from the team in the second half , thoroughly deserved their point after a bizarre defensive performance in the first half.
It is astonishing
The word "Fulham" was not uttered once!
Is it possible to complain or is it pointless?

bog

There was not a mention of the fact that we did not concede second half or of that phenomenal header at the end by Mitro that would have won the game or of the fact that we had kept going. Am I surprised? No. 

092.gif 

WhiteJC

Quote from: TerryR on September 23, 2018, 11:30:27 AM
Quote from: bahay18 on September 23, 2018, 12:09:46 AM
It is astonishing
The word "Fulham" was not uttered once!
Is it possible to complain or is it pointless?

your wrong, pointless is the show with Richard Osman and although he's a Fulham supporter he doesn't mention us too often  :dft011: :Get Coat gif:  094.gif

MikeW

Well, apart from the fact he hosted a whole 10 minute segment on SKY yesterday from the Cottage and featuring 4 Fulham players including the elusive Mr Bryan.  He also made his Fulham leanings very clear so a tad unfair JW.
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

Cornishnick

Another BBC moan - it doesn't take long before the phrase "worst defensive record in the prem" (or similar) is used. Firstly, we're only 6 games in. Secondly, do they assume football fans to be numpties - we can read the league tables BBC - its not that difficult to see.

Holders

Watford top 6 - I still think of them as Southern League. Johnny-come-latelys with no pedigree.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Stoneleigh Loyalist

That's what they said about Leicester not too long ago

Theses things do happen.

Holders

Quote from: Stoneleigh Loyalist on September 23, 2018, 07:40:09 PM

Theses things do happen.

Like when Joe Johnson beat Steve Davies in the snooker final - and Foinavon won the Grand National!
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Milo

Quote from: Cornishnick on September 23, 2018, 07:17:40 PM
Another BBC moan - it doesn't take long before the phrase "worst defensive record in the prem" (or similar) is used. Firstly, we're only 6 games in. Secondly, do they assume football fans to be numpties - we can read the league tables BBC - its not that difficult to see.

Well.. our defence is useless to be fair..

Shredhead

There was more analysis on MOTD2, including by Martin Keown who was there. Worth a watch. Conclusion was what we all know - Slav needs to work out his best team, and quick.
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

alfie

Quote from: Holders on September 23, 2018, 07:44:57 PM
Quote from: Stoneleigh Loyalist on September 23, 2018, 07:40:09 PM

Theses things do happen.

Like when Joe Johnson beat Steve Davies in the snooker final - and Foinavon won the Grand National!
I won £50 on Foinavon.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't