watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

England Vs Australia (womens) only £1 for Under 21s and Pensioners

Started by Steeeeeeeeeed, October 05, 2018, 04:38:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

We're going & looking forward to it.  A night in the Cottage without the stress of watching Fulham is a great experience.  Plus a few beers hopefully. 

lamby

It would be worth going to watch Sam Kerr. She is pretty much the best female football player in the world at the moment.

One James stannard

You could pay me £10 to watch it and I still wouldn't go! Women's football is just as bad as their commentating and punditry.

Woolly Mammoth

I enjoy watching women's sports. There is a lot of talent in many of their sports. I always watch England women play in Football, Rugby and Cricket where England excel in all three of those team sports, not forgetting Hockey and Netball.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

SP

Quote from: One James stannard on October 06, 2018, 12:38:46 PM
You could pay me £10 to watch it and I still wouldn't go! Women's football is just as bad as their commentating and punditry.

I wasn't interested until my daughter played.  I'm interested to see how it's progressed.

Twig

so wrong

sacffc

So if you have children, I presume you don't watch their games either, since their quality of play is shockingly poor when compared to the Prem.
My music blog:  If you just Stand There and Play, is it worth listening to?

Steeeeeeeeeed

Quote from: lamby on October 06, 2018, 03:26:22 AM
It would be worth going to watch Sam Kerr. She is pretty much the best female football player in the world at the moment.

https://youtu.be/LSbnC1Lddko

Not bad some of this, the celebration flips are great :)