more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Jokanovic must go

Started by Ordar, October 27, 2018, 04:59:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ordar

Tyske

Your post history indicates your perpetual negativity.

Who would you appoint instead?

Fulham76

It's looking like Khan won't have much choice very soon.

Not too bothered about Man City this week but can't see us getting anything up at Huddersfield.

Absolutely guaranteed we'll get nothing but a battering at Liverpool, (nothing fulhamish happening there before someone says it), and then Chelsea, Leicester & Man Utd making up 3 of the next 4 games.

We'll be almost half way through the season low on confidence, low on points & in the relegation zone.

Unfortunately, (and I mean that - I don't want SJ to go after what he's done for us), but I think he'll be gone in the next couple of weeks.

Billionaires are winners & we're just not competitive, literally everyone plays us off the park & Khan won't stand for that.

DevonFFC

Quote from: Tyske on October 27, 2018, 05:09:08 PM

Brendon Todger

Rafa Benitez

Conte

Wenger

Money talks and our gaffa has plenty

Fulham Tup North

I love Joka, but can we see this team improving with the current set-up??
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Bassey the warrior

I'd love for us to go for Rodgers if Slavisa must go. Really rated his Swansea side, I remember them walloping us at home a few years back. Just no Moyes or Allardyce.

MikeW

Rafa would be an astonishingly good appointment.  He's done a lot working with a rubbish owner - how much better with a good one?  If the owner gets the cheque book out I bet he'd come to us like a shot.  Would sort that squad in 2 weeks and a few additions in Jan - half way guaranteed.
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

hovewhite

Quote from: MikeW on October 27, 2018, 05:20:23 PM
Rafa would be an astonishingly good appointment.  He's done a lot working with a rubbish owner - how much better with a good one?  If the owner gets the cheque book out I bet he'd come to us like a shot.  Would sort that squad in 2 weeks and a few additions in Jan - half way guaranteed.
Rafa back with Mitro?oooohhh

Nero

Quote from: DevonFFC on October 27, 2018, 05:10:12 PM
Quote from: Tyske on October 27, 2018, 05:09:08 PM

Brendon Todger

Rafa Benitez

Conte

Wenger

Money talks and our gaffa has plenty

Quique Sánchez Flores is available as well the man who replaced Joka at Watford and kept them up

Buffalo76

SJ is the best manager we've had for some time. Last season especially was memorable. The football we play under him is great to watch. But last season is exactly that. We can't keep conceding goal after goal like we are. Can't see where our next win is going to come from. It's hard enough to get into the Premier League, and the financial rewards for being there are so high now its vital we don't drop out of it. Surely the owner can only be loyal to SJ so long.

Andy S

Sorry I don't agree with sacking the manager at this stage. I would however give him some added support in the way of experienced coaches and a couple of defenders in the transfer window. Sacking the manager usually means throwing everything out and starting again

Robbie

I think he has Huddersfield.

DevonFFC

Quote from: Andy S on October 27, 2018, 06:47:44 PM
Sorry I don't agree with sacking the manager at this stage. I would however give him some added support in the way of experienced coaches and a couple of defenders in the transfer window. Sacking the manager usually means throwing everything out and starting again

Defenders cannot come until January and and if we carry on that will be too late.

Since Slav has been manager he has always neglected the defence and I can't ever say I would have been confident to not concede, I guess nor we sky bet as I think I read we were the lowest proced odds club last season for both teams to score.

Berserker

I think Slav has until after the Huddersfield match.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Luka

We can't change the squad and can't recruit soon enough to stem the tide.
There is only one change that can be made now and that's the manager.
Slav has said openly he won't change his style of play but he can't continue his ambitions with this squad as it may end in relegation.
I believe Watford leaked lots of goals when Slav got them promoted. The management at Watford recognised that in the PL you just can't do that, it's to unforgiving. They very bravely made a change.
Maybe the Khans could learn from that decision.

KJS

Manager clueless Team gutless total garbage today just like watch a side under Magatt get this man out now and bring in Ranieri

AnOldBrownie

I agree with this.   I'm against sacking him...unless it comes out that the players aren't playing for him.

The bigger problem may be Tim Ream.    I'm not sure he and Odoi...as a partnership...are good enough with only MacDonald in front of them to help.

Sack the manager if you want...these are still the players the new manager will have to get to stay up.   Not sure how anyone will get these PLAYERS playing better.

RaySmith

Organisation, teamwork, cohesion, confidence -
all easier said than done.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on October 27, 2018, 10:08:29 PM

I agree with this.   I'm against sacking him...unless it comes out that the players aren't playing for him.

The bigger problem may be Tim Ream.    I'm not sure he and Odoi...as a partnership...are good enough with only MacDonald in front of them to help.

Sack the manager if you want...these are still the players the new manager will have to get to stay up.   Not sure how anyone will get these PLAYERS playing better.

I agree with this, Ream hasn't made the step up, although Odoi has. Ream guilty for losing his man for second and third goals.

YankeeJim

Just wondering why so many don't want Moyes. The man did a solid job at Everton and they are hardly top six quality.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.