watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tim Ream Speaks out again.

Started by Lighthouse, October 29, 2018, 06:12:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeW

Remarkable how, on this board, TR has gone from hero to saviour to villain in such a short time.
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

WindyCity

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on October 30, 2018, 06:15:27 AM
All comments if any should stay in house, never hang your dirty washing out in public.
There is a code of conduct, and that does not include, speaking to the media as freely as he has.
Any issues should be resolved in the dressing room.
If they cannot do that then no good comes out of it.
Probably only further resentment and hostility, and morale and team spirit further damaged.
Ill advised and Ill judged.

Nice commentary Wooly.  I think any professional sports team, especially when they're struggling, should keep the dirty laundry "in house".  I guess it's nice for fans, it does show to a certain degree there are players who "care", thus the reason for all the chin wagging.  But in sum, I think it's far better to keep it within the clubhouse. 

Andy S

This is 2018 social media is what it is. W3 have to deal with it a# it's not going away

Carborundum

Praise in public, criticise in private......it's generally not so much a question of whether people end up learning it.....more a question of how painfully.

ToodlesMcToot

Think that it's fairly certain that he's been asked to give this/his assessment of things. At very least, he's being allowed to give these interviews with full knowledge that he's going to "call it as he sees it".

If there was as much discord within the team as many here fear or there was disagreement from management at any level, I doubt Fulham would be making him available.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude