Team in v Huddersfield

Started by Friendsoffulham, November 05, 2018, 07:00:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Friendsoffulham

Your Team to face Huddersfield tonight is as follows

bornafulhamfan

Love the starting eleven 😍. But WTF is that bench! 😤

davew

Well I have seen it all now, what a fantastic bench, no AK, no Ayite, no Kebano, no De La Torre, no Stephen Sessegnon, oh and I almost forgot Mawson still not selected, time for Joka to go!!!!!!!!!!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Syd Cupp

Looking at the bench. Think there may be a few defensive changes tonight..!!

Southcoastffc

The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Lighthouse

Nothing I can add to these comments. Have we ever had such a defensive, negative looking bench. Chambers should never  be there for a start. Oh well here is hoping we don't need them.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

F(f)CUK

Hope the plan does not rely on throwing on another forward

Fulham76

Think SJ is looking for a fast start, to get a goal or 2 ahead & then shut up shop with the amount of defenders/defensive players in that squad.

Sting of the North

Quote from: davew on November 05, 2018, 07:03:31 PM
Well I have seen it all now, what a fantastic bench, no AK, no Ayite, no Kebano, no De La Torre, no Stephen Sessegnon, oh and I almost forgot Mawson still not selected, time for Joka to go!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't you ever get tired of being so incredibly negative?

With that said, it is surprising to say the least that not at least one of Mawson/Ream/Chambers/Christie could be left out for Ayite and/or Kamara.

davew

Quote from: Fulham76 on November 05, 2018, 07:06:55 PM
Think SJ is looking for a fast start, to get a goal or 2 ahead & then shut up shop with the amount of defenders/defensive players in that squad.
Problem is none of them can defend so when we go 1 down which I am sure we will, game over!!! Might be having an early night!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

bornafulhamfan

I think that one of Ream/Mawson will come on from the bench instead of Schuerrle/Vietto moving MLM to lb and Sess to the wing. Also two of Zambo/Seri/Cairney off for Kmac and Stefjo.

Baszab

Never seen a squad in a make or break game with NO OTHER ATTACKING options
Completely mad
Please please let me totally proved wrong

elgreenio

Bench obviously a complete mess but not completely displeased with the XI.

LETS GO!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
touch my camera through the fence

GJB

Loving that starting eleven - good to see MLM finally allowed to play in his preferred position and given Mawson's performances so far this season when given the chance, I think it is fair he is on the bench. Luckily the majority of that bench don't have to play - hopefully we don't require a Plan B in this game!

One Martin Thomas

Huddersfield don't have anything like our midfield and attack; it's time to blow somebody away; starting tonight !!!!!!!!!!! COYW

Sting of the North

On the other hand, it is not like Kamara or Ayite (or Kebano) have made any offensive contributions so far this season, although I do acknowledge their limited playing time. I do like Ayite on the wing though, and actually would prefer him to both Vietto and maybe even Schürrle.

JoelH5

That bench! If we need to go more attacking we're fu**ed
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Statto

It is pretty much the XI everyone wanted.

None of attacking players missing from the bench are highly rated on this board and we also have the option of pushing Sessegnon up and moving things around that way.

It would be nice to have saha or zamora on the bench but I assume they are both injured.

I'm frankly astounded that some are still moaning

H4usuallysitting

I have no idea, but it looks like we could get over run in midfield.... especially down the left

Robbie

I predict 7-6 to FFC !    No point in defending .... just hope we bang in plenty !