watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Greasy Spoon

Started by H6Goz, November 29, 2018, 08:13:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H6Goz

Any recommendations for a fry up in the Fulham/Chelsea area  before the game on Sunday? Need something to line the stomach before beer and nerves.

KJS

There use to be a good café opposite the old club shop

Neutral Zone Ultra

Probably spoons. Wouldn't go to the one in Fulham broadway though, try the William Morris in Hammersmith or the Rocket by Putney bridge.

Baszab

hovewhite

Can recommend the William Morris superb as is the ales.

mrmicawbers

Not a greasy spoon but the Italian boys in Putney High Street by Putney Station does a great breakfast and pints of Peroni to boot.

H4usuallysitting

Cherry On Top Cafe - By the Waitrose roundabout, junction of Fulham Road & Fulham Broadway......flipping hell, I should be a cabby

Woolly Mammoth

Very bad for your health, best stay with a Boiled Egg and an Oxo Cube.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Riversider

Half Moon cafe, on The Fulham Palace Road, virtually next door to Charring Cross.

Mitch

Go to the greasy spoon up by the Golden Lion. It's on the walk to Stamford Bridge too.

PostmanSam

Looks like the one by the golden lion is closed on a Sunday as is the cafe opposite Putney Bridge station where we normally go. Can anyone recommend anything around Parsons Green or on Fulham road please.

New Kid on the Block

The Hive coffee bar is the one I use on the Fulham Road, on the way to Munster Road from Fulham Broadway. It's not a cheap breakfast, £9 I think, but it's well cooked, and quite substantial. They serve the most delicious flat white, as well. If you fancy an American style brekkie, they serve pancakes, bacon, scrambled eggs and maple syrup, for £7:95 I think.

It's my 'go to' place each morning, usually just for a coffee, though.

Mitch

Quote from: PostmanSam on December 01, 2018, 09:43:15 PM
Looks like the one by the golden lion is closed on a Sunday as is the cafe opposite Putney Bridge station where we normally go. Can anyone recommend anything around Parsons Green or on Fulham road please.

Not a greasy spoon, and obviously too late now, but the food at the German pub down Parsons Green way is decent (for German food!)