watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Man Utd Away

Started by ByTheRiver, November 29, 2018, 09:26:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ByTheRiver

Tickets arrived today. Anyone else here making the trip? What's the planned boozer etc?

One James stannard

Horrible away trip this one, avoiding this year

RaySmith

Isn't playing at these grounds the sort of thing we want be in the Prem for?

We have famously won at Old Trafford when we were last in the Prem - 3-1  was it?- with Clarke, Steed and  Inamoto scoring, and we outplayed them- what a day out that was.
https://youtu.be/rgGcHRNbr-c

And we drew 0-0 there under Muelentsteen - if my moemory's  right.

I'm going , but don't have an idea  about boozers etc - there are so many in Manchester. You can usually find Fulham fans in a few  city centre pubs- maybe someone else  can help.

In the past I remember  a great atmosphere in the Old Trafford bar area before the game-  singing and chanting, which carried on into the game.

mrmicawbers

Beware the over Zealous Stewarding especially if we score first.Tossers of the highest order.

sunburywhite

Park your car in moss Side and then get the train home

You will have to get the train as you will no longer have a car
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Wingnut

Going also. I'd stick to the city centre for boozers. The concourse in OT is up there with the worst, it's tiny. The pubs around the ground are packed and for home fans only.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

WokingFFC

We are travelling up on Friday, staying in Salford Quays. Another 3 points for the Whites, fingers crossed!!

FFCSteve

Quote from: One James stannard on November 29, 2018, 11:42:37 PM
Horrible away trip this one, avoiding this year

Please enlighten me!
Was thinking of doing this with my son, but now unsure!
Isn't Old Trafford one to tick off?
COYW!!! Bring back Rene! But I do like Slav!

Brawn

Rene's game was 2-2, featuring 81 crosses from Man Utd - a record. Sidwell and Bent with the goals for us if I'm right, although I remember Richardson also blasting over before half time.

HillingdonFFC

Going up friday with the missus, I'm off to the game on me tod, shes shopping then we're off to see James & the Charlatans in the evening

hongkongfulham

Might be a dumb question, but is the club coach both ways?

Thank in advance

KJS

Quote from: RaySmith on November 30, 2018, 06:46:50 AM
Isn't playing at these grounds the sort of thing we want be in the Prem for?

We have famously won at Old Trafford when we were last in the Prem - 3-1  was it?- with Clarke, Steed and  Inamoto scoring, and we outplayed them- what a day out that was.
https://youtu.be/rgGcHRNbr-c

And we drew 0-0 there under Muelentsteen - if my moemory's  right.

I'm going , but don't have an idea  about boozers etc - there are so many in Manchester. You can usually find Fulham fans in a few  city centre pubs- maybe someone else  can help.

In the past I remember  a great atmosphere in the Old Trafford bar area before the game-  singing and chanting, which carried on into the game.

Been twice both times a pain in the back-side so giving it a wide berth this time  075.gif

Neutral Zone Ultra

Quote from: hongkongfulham on December 05, 2018, 01:30:45 PM
Might be a dumb question, but is the club coach both ways?

Thank in advance
Yes, it is.

hongkongfulham