Previous topic - Next topic

SP

Should not be allowed for this fixture.

malc

Should not be allowed full stop

Twig

Quote from: malc on December 02, 2018, 02:07:52 PM
Should not be allowed full stop

With the possible exception of European fixtures I would agree.

hovewhite

David I

Half n Half for a Euro run or possibly a Cup final but not for any league match

SG

I agree 100%. But for this fixture how could any FFC buy anything connected to WGDTFC. Beggars belief

Woolly Mammoth

Madness to buy half and half. What is the football world coming to.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

cottage expat

Complete waste once you've cut off the blue half and only have a very short scarf left.

SP

Quote from: cottage expat on December 02, 2018, 04:46:45 PM
Complete waste once you've cut off the blue half and only have a very short scarf left.

The other half could come in handy if you need to light a bonfire?

Rupert

Can I just say, I am astonished at the opinions being presented here.

Of course they should sell half and half scarves, so our opposition can have a permanent souvenir of the day they played the Mighty Whites and a reminder that, whichever God-forsaken team they support, there are those out there far more blessed than they ever will be.

You should be charitable towards others at Christmas or Santa will leave a piece of coal in your stocking, which can make them very uncomfortable to wear, especially around the crotch area. Or so I've been told.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Rupert on December 03, 2018, 03:11:56 PM
Can I just say, I am astonished at the opinions being presented here.

Of course they should sell half and half scarves, so our opposition can have a permanent souvenir of the day they played the Mighty Whites and a reminder that, whichever God-forsaken team they support, there are those out there far more blessed than they ever will be.

You should be charitable towards others at Christmas or Santa will leave a piece of coal in your stocking, which can make them very uncomfortable to wear, especially around the crotch area. Or so I've been told.

Rupert The Bear, It appears you have the same middle name as Attila The Hun.

Never forget your Roots.

aaronmcguigan

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on December 02, 2018, 04:08:30 PM

Surely you see the benefit of them to tourists? Tourists buy merchandise for the event. This fixture could be the big event of someone's year and they want something to remember it by

hovewhite

Quote from: Newry FFC on December 03, 2018, 06:14:50 PM

Surely you see the benefit of them to tourists? Tourists buy merchandise for the event. This fixture could be the big event of someone's year and they want something to remember it by
can understand our chairman buying into that when he wants tourists paying £70 a ticket that you thinks that's ok,as under Khan we are not the people club now we are being ripped off big time!!

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: hovewhite on December 03, 2018, 06:43:45 PM

can understand our chairman buying into that when he wants tourists paying £70 a ticket that you thinks that's ok,as under Khan we are not the people club now we are being ripped off big time!!

I would rather have Fulham supporters watching Fulham FC rather than tourists.
I thought The London Eye, Tower Bridge,  Madam Three Swords, Big Ben, The Tower of London, Windsor Castle, Houses of Parliament and Stringfellows Genitalmens Club were for tourists.

Never forget your Roots.

f321ffc

Quote from: SP on December 02, 2018, 04:53:07 PM
Quote from: cottage expat on December 02, 2018, 04:46:45 PM

The other half could come in handy if you need to light a bonfire?
Or if you run out of toilet paper .😂
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

alfie

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on December 03, 2018, 07:46:08 PM

I thought The London Eye, Tower Bridge,  Madam Three Swords, Big Ben, The Tower of London, Windsor Castle, Houses of Parliament and Stringfellows Genitalmens Club were for tourists.
That is a bit selfish Woolly, I know  couple of people who just like football and don't follow any specific club, what about supporters over here maybe on business, and just want to take a game in.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: alfie on December 03, 2018, 08:41:10 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on December 03, 2018, 07:46:08 PM

That is a bit selfish Woolly, I know  couple of people who just like football and don't follow any specific club, what about supporters over here maybe on business, and just want to take a game in.

How can it be selfish to want Fulham supporters cheering the team on creating the right atmosphere, as opposed to tourists who have no allegiance, creating a sterile atmosphere.

Never forget your Roots.

The Rock

The only time I seen this make sense was when Celtic and L'pool had that Champions league/someone's testimonial match and Gerry from Gerry and the Pacemakers sang YNWA to both fans. Heck, I'd wear that scarf. For Halloween.

Otherwise, half n half scarves sounds like a death wish.

Chesh

It's quite obvious that they are for tourists perhaps taking in a Premier League game and want a reminder souvenir of their game. You must realise fans of neither club would buy them - therefore it's a non-issue
Made in Hammersmith (1968)

Steeeeeeeeeed

Might as well have a scarf saying "Premiership Football" on it.