sunburywhite

He will end up with more clubs shirts than Direct Sports

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/46441949

Years   Team   Apps   (Gls)
2014–2015   Fulham   19   (0)
2015–   Manchester City   1   (0)
2016–2018   → Celtic (loan)   51   (15)
2018–   → Girona (loan)   8   (0)
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

fulhamben

Better than being stuck in city's reserves though.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Art Vandelay

Good for him, it's great that some young English players are plying their trade abroad. It can only benefit the England team in the long run.

sunburywhite

I think it would have been a lot better for him if he was good enough to command a place in the first team of a club in the Premiership

I dont doubt he has made a lot of money from moving to Man City

I think Owen Hargreaves was on the pitch for longer in a Man C shirt
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Statto

You can see why he left us. It must be thrilling to come off the bench for a 15 minute run-out with a bunch of players you've never heard of in front of 9,000 adoring fans. Roy of the Rovers stuff. 

IKnowNothing

sunburywhite

Quote from: Statto on December 04, 2018, 09:46:04 PM
You can see why he left us. It must be thrilling to come off the bench for a 15 minute run-out with a bunch of players you've never heard of in front of 9,000 adoring fans. Roy of the Rovers stuff. 

And his one appearenve for Man C was so muxh better!!!!

Sorry, bought into the dream and when he is 40 years of age playing for Walton Casuals he ban look back at everyting he achieved

Cant even make the England Under age squads these days

What must it feel like to be a rich flop

Woolly Mammoth

He should have stayed at Fulham and continued his development here.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Brawn

We let go so many talented players, particularly under Magath, in search of promotion every year rather than waiting and developing the squad that finished 5th in the 13-14 U21s (Tankovic in particular - grrr!). Tunni was a decent DM, as was Hyndman. I've never forgiven Slav for selling LVC. Letting Roberts go was criminal. Donnelly should have had at least one first team game if Cameron Burgess ended up with 5...

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on December 04, 2018, 11:49:43 PM
He should have stayed at Fulham and continued his development here.

Correct⚽⚽⚽⚽

Mince n Tatties

Handyman, Humphrey and Grimmer all struggling now for game time at their clubs.
Humphrey has one goal for Scunny,and Grimmer benched now at Coventry.

sunburywhite

I always thought Marcello Trotta was going to make it but his career has gone nowhere

I dont lnow if he had bad attitude

Mince n Tatties

I find it sad in a way that Roberts has to go abroad, we have seen in recent years from the Under17's and upward that there is an abundance of talent at English clubs,so much of it ends up wasted because of lack of opportunities in our league as the influx of talent(or lack of talent) in some cases arrive from abroad.
That lad Loftus Cheek who came off the bench on Sunday is an example, he should be starting every game for an English team.

MJG

Quote from: sunburywhite on December 05, 2018, 07:46:39 AM
I always thought Marcello Trotta was going to make it but his career has gone nowhere

I dont lnow if he had bad attitude
34 (27 starts) games and 7 goals in Serie A last season was not bad for a relegated team.
Just the views of a long term fan

MJG

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on December 05, 2018, 07:41:10 AM
Handyman, Humphrey and Grimmer all struggling now for game time at their clubs.
Humphrey has one goal for Scunny,and Grimmer benched now at Coventry.
Jack has srtarted last three games and seems to have got back in.
Humphries has played in 15 games out of 18 with 4 goals. Bit hit and miss but still getting games.
Hyndman has missed last three games but he did go off in his last game so not sure if injured.

Mixed fortunes for all three but all doing ok in the proffesional world.
Hyndman is the biggest let down for me. I sat next to an intalian scout a few years ago watching a U21/23 game he played in and he was raving about him but he made a bad decsion to move.

toshes mate

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on December 05, 2018, 07:48:53 AM
I find it sad in a way that Roberts has to go abroad, we have seen in recent years from the Under17's and upward that there is an abundance of talent at English clubs,so much of it ends up wasted because of lack of opportunities in our league as the influx of talent(or lack of talent) in some cases arrive from abroad.
That lad Loftus Cheek who came off the bench on Sunday is an example, he should be starting every game for an English team.

Agree 👍
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Southcoastffc

Humphreys, who is still only 21, is on loan and has had a long time out with injury.  Don't write him off.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

filham

Let us get Roberts back in the January window, I am sure he would do a better job than Seri.

MJG

Quote from: filham on December 05, 2018, 10:54:07 AM
Let us get Roberts back in the January window, I am sure he would do a better job than Seri.
Different positions for a start so not sure what job it is you want, Roberts at bottom of a diamond like Seri played Sunday?