watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Buggrit I need a moderator

Started by Fulhamwitch, October 15, 2010, 04:56:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulhamwitch

Why have I become Fulhamwitch instead of WHITEwitch.

This is blatant witchism.

And where has my lovely avatar gone?

WhiteJC

Quote from: Fulhamwitch on October 15, 2010, 04:56:00 PM

um, not sure, I'll change it for you

LBNo11

...I'd like to help, but I have just been turned into a frog, millenium hand and shrimp, please reduce your witchipoo irritation levels...

Oh! and while you are at WhiteJC can you turn 'Me ate live - innit' (or whatever) back to KCat..!
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

FatFreddysCat

Ah you obviously fell for my Witch cheese joke, in which i'd cast a sinister spell in the word mature thus removing the word White from your login name. Still learning a few other spells, but the next one i'm working on is to make Yanks vomit, it's a magic potion containing loads of beer, plenty of vodka redbulls and a dodgy Newcastle kebab  :dft012: . Unfortunately it backfired in Rome and i was the one chucking carrots everywhere  :020: .  :doh:

FatFreddysCat

I've  had the same problems a couple of times, luckily the Kentish travelling person sorted it out for me  :59: . Makes you wonder how many Fofers have been lost to the same thing though.

Logicalman

Quote from: Fulhamwitch on October 15, 2010, 04:56:00 PM

You can't fool us, it's Si again isn't it, or one of a number of other multi-personalities. Don't get fooled WhiteJC.

White Noise

FatFreddysCat

Easyway to sort out if it's the real delightful (but strange cheese loving) WhiteWitch is she  can ring someone to confirm her credentials. But i think the Witchism thing smacks of the real deal.

Fulhamwitch

It is I and now you are being cheesist as well - Canadian cheddar is NOT cheese!!

FatFreddysCat

Her reply about the Gentleman from Lyon ( anouther Cheese facist) in Chez train thread confirms it is the lovely witch from Dorkingshire. Weirdly enough i just logged in and got welcome guest (this happens a bit) , but the time i had to ring Scott it wouldn't sort itself no matter how many times i turned my laptop off. Come on Mods this is a serious proplem.

WHITEwitch

Bless you WhiteJC I feel more like myself now!!

McBridefan1

the witch is white again and all is right with the world... :beer: