watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I still believe

Started by Southcoastffc, December 16, 2018, 05:45:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KJS

I love this club, I support this club whatever division we are in and I love our fans  :54:

The one thing I won't put up with though is watching our so called captain Tom Cairney walk around the pitch with his head down and not leading from the front! Yes I know he has been injured and yes I know that he has been played out of position but this is no excuse, also Mitro needs to forget about Slavi and realize that  he plays for Fulham and not just a manager!!

Personally I think they should give the arm band to Mawson!

:merry christmas:

SuffolkWhite

I said on another thread that I had a real sinking/relagation feeling watching the Wet Spam game and if we are to stay up it will be a great escape season.

We are due a Fulhamish win at some point and 1-0 at Newcastle would be timely, I wonder what the odds are for a Mitro winner!?

Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

FFC1987

I appreciate the sentiment but name 3 teams that are worse than us. I can't name one to be honest. Sums it up. That, painstakingly includes Cardiff.

Neil D

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on December 17, 2018, 06:34:41 AM
A point at Newcastle, which will only be our second away point of the season will feel like a victory, and a great morale booster.
It would but it wouldn't materially improve our predicament and we may slip further behind the rest.  Fortunately Mitro avoided a 5th yellow on Saturday and he will certainly be up for it.

FFC1987

We need a win and a performance from Newcastle game to make up for dropping points against teams around us away and not beating mid table teams at home. Unlikely, but its what desperately need.

WindyCity

Quote from: davew on December 16, 2018, 09:31:09 PM
Quote from: BedsFFC on December 16, 2018, 07:06:54 PM
I think we'll stay up. And I'm looking forward to the fight and the feeling when we turn it around
We both won't the same thing, we seldom agree about anything, believe it or not we lived in the same County, but sadly FFC won't stay up this season, but they will be back, better and stronger and a new recruitment policy!! Watch this space!

They'll be back?  The big question would be when?  Hard to see a return if dropped this season.  My fear would be further relegation to League 1.  I suspect we lose some of our "better" players and the team will not be the same as currently constructed, and a tough return to the Champ will see a struggling FFC.  Hope I'm wrong, but I see near term disaster for the club and a long wait for a return back to the Prem.  I would like to see ownership pull out all the stops necessary to try and stay up this season.  That said, I see a lot of wishful thinking about the January transfer period as some sort of savior to the season.  I don't see that happening, but ownership must try their best and open the wallet.