watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Kamara should be punished severely for that

Started by Slaphead in Qatar, December 29, 2018, 04:56:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slaphead in Qatar

I know he's young and wants to impress - but boy could he have damaged us today. Lucky mitro found his shooting boots

Nick Bateman

Well done Fulham but Kamara should be fined a week's wages for disobeying instructions and nearly costing Fulham a win.

He grabbed the ball when a rare penalty was given and would not allow our designated penalty=taker ALexander Mitrovic to take it.  Mitro then asked the captain Cairney to order him to release the ball - TC tried but Kamara would not listen.

He then took a woeful pen at a perfect height for the keeper and tame.  Keeper went so early had Kamara had some composure he could have slotted in the other end.  Fulham fans were booing Kamara after that.

Needless to say Mitrovic rescued the result but such indiscipline must be punished.

Furthermore Mitrovic should be installed as captain, not Cairney, as Mitro has all the qualities to lead the team.  Great result but Kamara made us suffer!
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

hongkongfulham

i really cannot abide his actions. He needs to come out with an apology and be very sheepish or ship him on in January/Drop him from the squad. Im livid

rvFFC

Slaphead in Qatar

Matt10

He wants to prove himself, but that was a missed opportunity to put the team ahead of his ambition. Kudos to Mitro for swallowing his pride and giving the lad a hug/kiss. I think we could all tell AK was going to miss though. It was way too much pressure he put on himself just by that unnecessary drama.

Hope he learned his lesson. Time to move on.

davew

Interesting post Nick and no mention of blaming a referee (lol), I agree in part to what you are saying but don't blame AK apart from missing the penalty, remember he did score 1 the other week and our recent history of great penalty takers is...none! TC should mainly take the blame, captain really, I didn't even notice his armband today? Mitro should have decked both of them and just taken the penalty but then if he missed what then? No win situation, though in the end we did, but no progress with Cardiff winning, relegation still looms but if we win at Arsenal?
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Syd Cupp

I think he was lucky we used our subs or he'd have been subbed straight after the miss.

rvFFC

Quote from: Matt10 on December 29, 2018, 05:07:41 PM
He wants to prove himself, but that was a missed opportunity to put the team ahead of his ambition. Kudos to Mitro for swallowing his pride and giving the lad a hug/kiss. I think we could all tell AK was going to miss though. It was way too much pressure he put on himself just by that unnecessary drama.

Agree.
Hes young, and it's a shame to see such abuse after everyone here praising him so much after the wolves game

hongkongfulham

Quote from: SuperFulham323 on December 29, 2018, 05:05:43 PM
Quote from: hongkongfulham on December 29, 2018, 05:00:29 PM
or ship him on in January/Drop him from the squad.
Awful overreaction

Bore off. I'd have trouble playing with him myself unless he shows appropriate remorse. No need to protect wankers

bahay18

It would suggest there is no  designated penalty taker otherwise there wouldnt be argument. Kamara has scored them before and quite confidently . But once you refuse to hand over the ball you are on a hiding to nothing. The captain should be dealing with this , that is what he is there for.

Lighthouse

He took and scored the last penalty. Made sense for him to step up. But hey don't let facts get in the way of a good moan.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Matt10

Quote from: bahay18 on December 29, 2018, 05:11:28 PM
It would suggest there is no  designated penalty taker otherwise there wouldnt be argument. Kamara has scored them before and quite confidently . But once you refuse to hand over the ball you are on a hiding to nothing. The captain should be dealing with this , that is what he is there for.

Andre Schurrle said in an interview with Soccer AM that Mitro is the designated penalty taker. However, I believe it was right at the end of Slav's reign, so that may have changed. Based on the scenes it looks like Mitro points that and verbalizes that it's his ball, same with his teammates.

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

davew

Quote from: SuperFulham323 on December 29, 2018, 05:10:01 PM
Quote from: Matt10 on December 29, 2018, 05:07:41 PM

Agree.
Hes young, and it's a shame to see such abuse after everyone here praising him so much after the wolves game
1 of the more sensible comments today, he shows the desire to be on the winning side, we don't have many like him! Well done AK, if we had a real captain I think you would have been put in your place!

davew

Quote from: Lighthouse on December 29, 2018, 05:12:32 PM
He took and scored the last penalty. Made sense for him to step up. But hey don't let facts get in the way of a good moan.
Exactly!!! People have short memories!!

Lighthouse

Kamara scored from the penalty spot last time we had one didn't he? Who said Mitro was the designated penalty taker? Anyway they hugged each other after the game so why are fans getting so upset?
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

elgreenio

should be donating his weeks wages to the Fulham Foundation for that as a warning.

"we understand you wanted the penalty and had the confidence to step up, but don't go against club decisions/policy again"
touch my camera through the fence

hongkongfulham

Quote from: fulhamben on December 29, 2018, 05:13:52 PM
Quote from: SuperFulham323 on December 29, 2018, 05:05:43 PM
Quote from: hongkongfulham on December 29, 2018, 05:00:29 PM
or ship him on in January/Drop him from the squad.
Awful overreaction
yep, we were dreadful until he came on

Not a question of talent, he was very good no doubt. The gripe is with his character. I was seething so yeah maybe its an over reaction, but if he doesn't regret it then what does it say about him? In fairness, I'll wait before passing ultimate judgement