watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mitro the hero in all sorts of ways

Started by Southcoastffc, December 29, 2018, 08:43:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southcoastffc

Mitro has gone 9 games on 4 yellows, thus avoiding suspension.  Those yellows are now wiped.  What a guy he is.  :wow:
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

bigalffc

Agreed he's a colossus of a man and a great team player 049:gif
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

Holders

He could have got very upset with Kamara today but he kept his cool, smiled and kissed the to$$er on the head.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Woolly Mammoth

Yes you have to respect Mitro, he is a mans man, and a players player, and Kamara if he has half a brain should take note and follow his example.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

ChesterTheTabby

Mitrovic is the best player we have had for some time. I would say he is the best striker since Brian McBride, and a genuine gent. Newcastle must be groaning that they let such a wonderful player go. Given the right service, he would bag 15 goals a season.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Woolly Mammoth

That is why we have to build a team round Mitro, he is precious and worth two players.
He needs more support and the right kind of players around him who are prepared to work as hard as he does. Including pace and power, with a strong character and a fighters mentality. That is the least we can do, and the recruitment department better recognise it.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Lyle from Hangeland

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: maoconnor on December 30, 2018, 01:10:35 AM
Mitrovic is the best player we have had for some time. I would say he is the best striker since Brian McBride, and a genuine gent. Newcastle must be groaning that they let such a wonderful player go. Given the right service, he would bag 15 goals a season.

I reckon he'll reach thaat and a lot more.
10 cents says he reaches 25 goals   
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Fulham1959

I just love the guy - his attitude, his commitment, his composure.

BlackWhiteArmy

Quote from: OhConnah on December 30, 2018, 01:10:35 AM

Wasn't he dropped by Newcastle for problematic behaviour on the pitch?
I vaguely remember he got couple of reds, and post game suspensions during the time to be fair.

Since he joined us only incident I remember was ws QPR game last year, I was pretty sure he's gonna knock Loungo's teeth out but he pulled his punch ready hand back last moment.

Nick Bateman

All 4 bookings were for nothing as if he was targetted by the refs deciding to "castrate" his style of lawful intimidation and he behaved with astonishing sobriety.  A true sign of professionalism and now he can be the "terror" of all defenders he used to be.
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"