watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team for next game ....

Started by howitis, January 01, 2019, 04:48:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

howitis

Cannot include Mensah, Schurrle, Christie, Bryan.

Must include new right back, new centre back, new left back ,new CDM, new winger, new striker.to complimemt Mitro

JoelH5

Quote from: howitis on January 01, 2019, 04:48:29 PM
Cannot include Mensah, Schurrle, Christie, Bryan.

Must include new right back, new centre back, new left back ,new CDM, new winger, new striker.to complimemt Mitro

Just the 6 new players in the starting 11 then? Haha

In all seriousness we need a better RB as a priority. Hopefully Mawson will be back. Another CB to pair with him (Cahill would be perfect). I'd play Sess LW and AK RW.
I was there, standing in the Putney end

howitis

yeah original post was more tongue in cheek but its so painful to see the same problems week in, week out not be solved by either team management, recruitment or senior club management.
This season has been a non event, a throughly miserable encounter made more painful by ridiculous ticket prices. The whole thing is a shambles. This is why people get burned out of supporting football clubs.
Watching Fosu Mensah come on and give no effort at a time in the game when we were back in it was the icing on the cake.

filham

The recruitment people need to get in early tomorrow morning we need new defenders signed up before the week end. We just cannot continue with our present players.

JoelH5

Quote from: filham on January 01, 2019, 05:14:21 PM
The recruitment people need to get in early tomorrow morning we need new defenders signed up before the week end. We just cannot continue with our present players.

Hopefully we've already identified some targets. The one big plus today was that it made it glaringly obvious what we need. If we can act on that, today may have actually big a big blessing in disguise
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Baszab

Rico
Christie Odoi Ream MLM Bryan
       Chambers   Cisse
     Kamara       RS
              Mitro

Facts Not Fiction

Bettinelli

S Sessegnon Odoi MLM Edun

McDonald Johansen

Ayite de la Torre Kebano

Vietto

It is Oldham anyway.

filham

Quote from: Facts Not Fiction on January 01, 2019, 06:31:29 PM
Bettinelli

S Sessegnon Odoi MLM Edun

McDonald Johansen

Ayite de la Torre Kebano

Vietto

It is Oldham anyway.
OK but we would have to play Ryan Sess , at least for 15 minutes, to record brothers playing for Fulham in the FA Cup.

Statto

Yes it's Oldham but I think most of our team, in particular Anguissa and the back 5, could use more playing time together.

The only players I'd want to rest are
- Chambers, Sessegnon and Mitro, because they're key players
- Cairney, because he's a fairy and likely to get injured
- Schurrle, because he has the body of a 70-year-old and probably needs the rest

Would also be good to give some game time to S Sessegnon, and others (Elliott?) off the bench. 

Rico

S Sessegnon   Odoi   MLM   Ream   Bryan

Anguissa   Seri

Ayite                   Kamara              Kebano