https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Let's hope the results today go our way

Started by St Eve, January 02, 2019, 08:08:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

St Eve

DevonFFC

fulhamben

United not looking as good as they have lately. Geordies had the better chances so far. Still 0 0. Back to st eve in the studio
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

fulhamben

St Eve

fulhamben

St Eve

DevonFFC

Bournemouth vs Watford is a right cracker thus far

Riversider

As good as all over if Burnley win tonight and beat us on the 12th, really needed a Huddersfield win tonight, can't see it happening now though.

JoelH5

Not looking good at half time. Newcastle and Southampton holding on. Burnely the more likely to win. Big 45 for us
I was there, standing in the Putney end

davew

Quote from: Riversider on January 02, 2019, 08:40:25 PM
As good as all over if Burnley win tonight and beat us on the 12th, really needed a Huddersfield win tonight, can't see it happening now though.
Another pessimistic comment, are we related (lol)?
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

St Eve

Think positive. Chelsea, United and Huddersfield will  get late winners

davew

Quote from: JoelH5 on January 02, 2019, 08:41:45 PM
Not looking good at half time. Newcastle and Southampton holding on. Burnely the more likely to win. Big 45 for us
We cannot rely on other teams results we are really bad on our own, comparing our squad to the other teams at the bottom and taking into account the large investment made in the Summer and supposedly the 2nd largest of any PL team made in the last window so I read somewhere, if that doesn't work we deserve to go down!

DevonFFC

JoelH5

Quote from: davew on January 02, 2019, 09:16:13 PM
We cannot rely on other teams results we are really bad on our own, comparing our squad to the other teams at the bottom and taking into account the large investment made in the Summer and supposedly the 2nd largest of any PL team made in the last window so I read somewhere, if that doesn't work we deserve to go down!

Couldn't give a poo if we deserve to go down this year or not, as long as we don't.
I was there, standing in the Putney end

davew

DevonFFC

davew

Quote from: JoelH5 on January 02, 2019, 09:20:12 PM
Quote from: davew on January 02, 2019, 09:16:13 PM

Couldn't give a poo if we deserve to go down this year or not, as long as we don't.
I have the same desire as you (really), but I am preparing myself for the inevitable, that way I won't be as disappointed when it happens, but disappointed and devastated yes!

davew

St Eve