watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Jamie Redknapp talking out of his posterior yet again

Started by finnster01, October 18, 2010, 04:47:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

finnster01

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1321385/Could-Wayne-Rooney-join-Manchester-City-Maybe-.html
Now he's stirring the Hangeland pot as well, encouraging Roy to come after Brede.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

SmithyFFC

Redknapps a SKY pundit, an ex spurs player and Harry Redknapps son, is really going to say anything good about Fulham?! Who cares what he says. If Brede was going to leave he'd have done it a while ago.
FTID

goffc

i have to be honest and say i am more concerned about a side like spurs coming in for him.  they have desperate need for a player of his quality, and they look a strong side.  not sure who will bid, but sparky will be tested to hang in to him in january.

JBH

Jamie Redknapp = An ex player that is a pundit because he hasn't got the bottle to go into management as he would be as bad as that as he is at being a pundit.

He should stick to making adverts for Thomas Cook

Brede will still be at Fulham next season.  :Sparkyticus:

White Noise

I agree with JBH, I don't think Brede is going anywhere. I think we are getting more like Everton by the day - hard to beat and with a squad full of quality un-showy players. Whenever anyone does well xy Fulham the media and a lot of Fulham supporters link them with a move away. Everton are never bothered by such stuff. They offer players a good environment in which to ply their trade, pay reasonably well and compete consistently in the division. They also fight hard to hang on to their best players so that when they do go they are always well priced. With Sparky at the helm I can see is offering a very similar proposition.

goffc

i hope we keep him, i expect we will receive offers though...hopefully we make the right choice!

JBH

Quote from: goffc on October 18, 2010, 07:22:06 PM
i hope we keep him, i expect we will receive offers though...hopefully we make the right choice!

If you believe the press then we already have had offers over the last 3 transfer windows for Brede and yet he is still at Fulham  :Sparkyticus:

Aldo

Not totally convinced Roy will be in a job by January!

BestOfBrede

Logicalman

Quote from: Aldo on October 18, 2010, 07:35:16 PM
Not totally convinced Roy will be in a job by January!

Uh-huh, more chance of Roy moving on that Helga.