watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Transfer Window: As it happened, and discussion

Started by Mince n Tatties, January 12, 2019, 07:31:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DevonFFC

#Juventus , offered by Qatar for #Benatia . The official proposal of #AlDuhail for the defender

Also

#Juventus would consider selling Medhi Benatia for €10m, with reports of offers from Al Duhail, Al-Ittihad and Fulham

Riversider

Looks like the Benatia transfer could well be happening, don't know anything about him to be able to pass comment,  but the fact that at age 31 he has only played 6 times all season is going to mean that it's going to take a few weeks to get up to speed,
And that seems to be a pattern that we are going to have to follow this window, as with Babel before, players not good enough to be first choice regulars at their current club, which means game time has been limited leading to ring rusty players joining us, which in the short term is going to be very problematic.

BernieBoy

Quote from: Riversider on January 24, 2019, 04:23:57 AM
Looks like the Benatia transfer could well be happening, don't know anything about him to be able to pass comment,  but the fact that at age 31 he has only played 6 times all season is going to mean that it's going to take a few weeks to get up to speed,
And that seems to be a pattern that we are going to have to follow this window, as with Babel before, players not good enough to be first choice regulars at their current club, which means game time has been limited leading to ring rusty players joining us, which in the short term is going to be very problematic.

He is contracted to Juventus who arguably have one of the best defences in Europe, so it's no shame not getting into their starting 11, with likes of Bonucci and Chiellini In front of him.
If we could get this over the line it would be a top signing for us!

river phoenix

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2019/01/24/report-fulham-have-11m-bid-rejected-for-defender-tiago-casasola/

Italian outlet CalcioMercato have claimed that Premier League side Fulham have seen a £1.1million bid rejected for Salernitana utility man Tiago Casasola - four years after he left Craven Cottage.

Casasola, 23, has been in excellent form for the second-tier Italian side, playing in a number of positions and scoring four goals in 16 Serie B appearances.

FFC1987

Quote from: river phoenix on January 24, 2019, 10:08:33 AM
https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2019/01/24/report-fulham-have-11m-bid-rejected-for-defender-tiago-casasola/

Italian outlet CalcioMercato have claimed that Premier League side Fulham have seen a £1.1million bid rejected for Salernitana utility man Tiago Casasola - four years after he left Craven Cottage.

Casasola, 23, has been in excellent form for the second-tier Italian side, playing in a number of positions and scoring four goals in 16 Serie B appearances.

I don't remember much about him tbh but why does the article headline read 11m rather than 1.1m!?

Milo

Would trade my kidneys for a defender at this stage

Sting of the North

Quote from: Milo on January 24, 2019, 10:20:36 AM

How much is a kidney on the black market? Asking for a friend.

spikey norman

Brighton looking to loan out right back Ezequiel Scheletto.
Seen him play a few times and would do a decent job in that position.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: FFC1987 on January 24, 2019, 10:11:03 AM
Quote from: river phoenix on January 24, 2019, 10:08:33 AM

I don't remember much about him tbh but why does the article headline read 11m rather than 1.1m!?

He was a highly rated youngster when we signed him, linked with loads of big clubs. Never made the first team for some reason though. Argentine ball playing cb if I remember correctly.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: DevonFFC on January 23, 2019, 10:58:29 PM
#Juventus , offered by Qatar for #Benatia . The official proposal of #AlDuhail for the defender

Also

#Juventus would consider selling Medhi Benatia for €10m, with reports of offers from Al Duhail, Al-Ittihad and Fulham

He may go to Saudi Arabia just for the pay-cheque. Hopefully not.

Mince n Tatties

Stefan J in talks with Fenerbahce apparently.

junior white

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 24, 2019, 11:25:35 AM
Saw this earlier, leaving one team in a relegation battle for another.

If he goes good luck to him, personally think he could have offered something for us this year but seems to have been overlooked, just my opinion from the outside

fulhamben

Quote from: Sting of the North on January 24, 2019, 10:41:49 AM

half a defender
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: fulhamben on January 24, 2019, 12:06:14 PM
Quote from: Sting of the North on January 24, 2019, 10:41:49 AM

half a defender

What about a steak and kidney ?
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: junior white on January 24, 2019, 11:44:46 AM

If he goes good luck to him, personally think he could have offered something for us this year but seems to have been overlooked, just my opinion from the outside

Agreed. He didn't really impress when he played but he's barely played at all. I really like him as a player though.

Milo

Surely he's a big part of Championship plans..?

Two Ton Ted

Quote from: Milo on January 24, 2019, 12:51:40 PM

Johansen is out of contract in the summer, so I'd imagine he's just interested in securing his future.
Never ever bloody anything ever.

Mince n Tatties

Radio GaGa...Agents of Sampdoria striker David Kownacki in Fulham talks.

S.F.Sorrow

Quote from: Milo on January 24, 2019, 12:51:40 PM

But are we a part of HIS plans? After all, he was dropped when we got promoted. He's probably not very motivated to fight for promotion when he knows he'll just get dropped again.

Horsfield_No9

Quote from: Mitrovic the warrior on January 24, 2019, 12:17:47 PM
Quote from: junior white on January 24, 2019, 11:44:46 AM

Agreed. He didn't really impress when he played but he's barely played at all. I really like him as a player though.

He's in training pics at Fulham taken 2 hours ago.
First game: Fulham 4 Burnley 0, December 12th 1998.