more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Transfer Window: As it happened, and discussion

Started by Mince n Tatties, January 12, 2019, 07:31:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nero

Quote from: brightster on January 31, 2019, 10:52:30 AM
Sky Sports are at Motspur Park, and reporting that Fulham have said it will be a quite day!
Although he did say they said that in August and then signed 5 players!
CR interview coming up at the press conference around 13:00.

You can see it now

TK -"Claudio we dont need any player we won a game, you where right these players are good enough"

brightster

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 31, 2019, 10:53:05 AM
Tyrone Mings...Bournemouth to Villa.

Quote from EDdie Howe - Talented player but struggles with injuries!

brightster

Quote from: Nero on January 31, 2019, 10:56:13 AM
Sky Sports are at Motspur Park, and reporting that Fulham have said it will be a quite day!

I thought the same!

You can see it now

TK -"Claudio we dont need any player we won a game, you where right these players are good enough"

FFC1987

I'll be surprised if we don't see at elast 2 come in.

Steeeeeeeeeed

Wouldn't have minded Crouch as a backup. Didnt know he was still playing :)

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: FFC1987 on January 31, 2019, 10:58:46 AM
I'll be surprised if we don't see at elast 2 come in.

Hilda getting a new teapot.

Mince n Tatties

Cahill staying at Chelsea till summer when contract runs out,according to one report.

Tabby

Us and Cardiff in for Demetri Mitchell according to a couple of places.

Moltobueno

Mitroglou to Galatasaray so no Mitro&Mitro  :dft012:

brightster

Remember TK comments after the Burnley game!
Our squad has great moments, but they've shown their abilities more often than they've gotten the points we need. But we can close this gap. As with last January we'll make multiple signings to improve the squad, but it's on our players now to fight, finish & win. Come on Fulham!

Slaphead in Qatar

If we weren't trying to buy anyone the club would have just come out and said so.

rusty shackleford

Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on January 31, 2019, 11:18:07 AM
If we weren't trying to buy anyone the club would have just come out and said so.

No they wouldnt. Theyd leave it until 11pm and say theyve been trying to no avail

nose returns

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 31, 2019, 11:09:23 AM
Cahill staying at Chelsea till summer when contract runs out,according to one report.

Just as an observation, that seems the worst of all worlds for everyone. If true, he sits on a bench and we are short of a CB..... he needs his attitude addresed if true.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: brightster on January 31, 2019, 10:57:41 AM
Quote from: Nero on January 31, 2019, 10:56:13 AM

I thought the same!

You can see it now

It seems so typical of the season thus far. Forty minutes of rollercoaster football, the first signs of a fighting spirit and unity on the pitch in absolutely ages and we want to go and throw in a stranger. However before I get too carried away I'll watch again the highlights Barret put on just to remind myself of the first half.

Slaphead in Qatar

Quote from: nose on January 31, 2019, 11:19:22 AM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 31, 2019, 11:09:23 AM

Just as an observation, that seems the worst of all worlds for everyone. If true, he sits on a bench and we are short of a CB..... he needs his attitude addresed if true.

Yes nose - I am sure his main concern in life should be our defensive frailties.......

Tabby

Fulham is apparently taking "a firm stance" on not letting Johansen leave during this window according to Turkish reporters.

Odd one that, he hasn't even been on the bench in the last four games.

junior white

Quote from: Tabby on January 31, 2019, 11:43:53 AM
Fulham is apparently taking "a firm stance" on not letting Johansen leave during this window according to Turkish reporters.

Odd one that, he hasn't even been on the bench in the last four games.
I think a week or so ago CR stated he wanted him to stay as he liked him as a player. but agree seems a strange one given lack of playing time

David I

twang

Michael Ngadeu-Ngadjui on his way to London as Fulham and Slavia Prague will continue to discuss the terms after Fulham sent an offer below the players €4,5m release clause.

https://www.slavia.cz/clanek.asp?id=16252

mkras99

Dean Jones (@DeanJonesBR)
1/31/19, 6:39 AM
Michael Ngadeu-Ngadjui from Slavia Prague is set for a Premier League move... And Fulham lead the chase