watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Wednesday Fulham Stuff (20/10/10)...

Started by WhiteJC, October 20, 2010, 08:18:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

http://www.cottagersconfidential.com/2010/10/19/1761016/cottagers-daily-rumor-mill-latest-transfer-speculation-surrounding

Cottagers Daily Rumor Mill: Latest Transfer Speculation Surrounding Fulham

Here are the latest transfer rumors involving Fulham. According to Tribal Football, the president of Almeria has made it known that their Nigerian striker, Kalu Uche could be available in the January transfer window. Fulham were rumored to have interest in this player over the summer.Β 

Also, according to Tribal Football, Leicester City might have real interest in Fulham striker David Elm. I will be following up on these transfer rumors, and will have an update when more information is available.

WhiteJC

WhiteJC

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6454110,00.html

Greening - I won't celebrate
Greening has too much respect for West Brom to celebrate goal

Jonathan Greening has promised not to celebrate if he scores against former club West Brom on Saturday.

The Baggies may not have too much cause for concern, as the goal-shy midfielder only notched eight goals in 224 games during his five-year stint at the Hawthorns.

Greening completed a Β£5.5million switch to Fulham last summer after a successful loan spell, but maintains a huge amount of respect for West Brom.

So much so, that he insists in the unlikely event of him scoring, he will not celebrate.

Love
Greening said: "I can't wait to go back there. I love the club - it's where I played the best football of my career, where I was happiest.

"If I play I'll be trying to get a result for Fulham but, if I scored, I definitely wouldn't celebrate.

"It would be disrespectful to the people and fans who I had such a good relationship with.

"Luckily for West Brom, I don't score many so it shouldn't be too much of a problem."

Greening will be joined in the Fulham squad by former Baggies Zoltan Gera and Diomansy Kamara.

WhiteJC

http://fulham.theoffside.com/team-news/fulham-and-fenway.html

Fulham and Fenway
By: timmyg

I'm sure I wasn't the only one who was worried that New England Sports Ventures' purchase of Liverpool F.C. would end our business partnership with Fenway Sports Group, a subsidiary of NESV.

If you may recall, on this exact date last year we all awoke to this rather surprising but assuring announcement:

Fenway Sports Group (FSG), a premier sports-marketing organization that specializes in representation, sponsorship sales, and strategic marketing consulting, today announced that it has entered into a partnership with the world renowned Fulham Football Club of the English Premier League to become its exclusive North American agency of record.

According to the Financial Times (sub. required) a major role FSG would assume would be to "market the UK club in the US and sell the sponsorship rights to its shirts beginning with the 2011 season."

Well, fast-forward to last week when New England Sports Ventures finally purchased Liverpool F.C. after much court wrangling between itself and Tom Hicks. There was no formal announcement from Fulham about the ramifications of NESV's purchase of Liverpool; but surely any continuation of a business relationship would be a conflict of interest, no?

I contacted both Fulham and FSG to hear from both sides, and got differing answers. Tommy Guthrie,
Supporter Relations for Fulham FC, said there still is a relationship. "Yes, I can confirm that we still have a relationship with the Fenway Sports Group. They act on our behalf in the American territories," Guthrie said via e-mail.

Yet Andy Miller, Director of Business Operations at Fenway Sports Group, said that the deal has been off for some time. "Our formal relationship with Fulham ended several months ago," he wrote in an e-mail.

Hmph. Okay, then.

So, what to make of all this?

Well, perhaps the deal was off in June when Fulham announced FxPro as its shirt sponsor until 2013 β€” or, during the time FSG was supposed to help sell sponsorship rights. Unless of course selling sponsorship rights to its shirts is somehow different than being a club's Main Sponsor...

I guess in the end it probably doesn't matter. Business deals like this expire, fall through, change, et al quite often. Provided there was no breach of contract or such, there is not much to find fault with.

Though we can still blame Liverpool for taking our previous manager, and now our business partner

WhiteJC

http://www.fulham.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=217669

Fulham - Going Back to Their Roots!
West Brom are next up for Fulham and it promises to be quite a reunion for some of our squad.

Jonathan Greening, Zoltan Gera and Diomansy Kamara have all worn the West Bromwich Albion kit before ending up at Craven Cottage.

One of them, Jonathan Greening, has vowed that if he does find the net at the Hawthorns, on Saturday, he`ll, out of courtesy, not celebrate.

Speaking about such a scenario, Greening has remarked,

'I can't wait to go back there. I love the club - it's where I played the best football of my career, where I was happiest.

'If I play I'll be trying to get a result for Fulham but, if I scored, I definitely wouldn't celebrate.

'It would be disrespectful to the people and fans who I had such a good relationship with.

'Luckily for West Brom, I don't score many so it shouldn't be too much of a problem.'

In fact Greening managed only 8 in 224 games for West Brom so we reckon he`s quite safe, although the way things tend to work out when former players meet old employers, don`t be too surprised if all three get on the score sheet.

Read more: http://www.fulham.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=217669#ixzz12siWIIY2

WhiteJC

http://www.fulham.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=217672

Fulham - AJ Comeback Draws Nearer!
Andy Johnson`s comeback from injury continues at a pace.

Today, we`re reliably informed that Andrew was due to play in a behind closed doors friendly against Southampton having played sixty minutes in an in-house friendly just recently.

Mark Hughes, in the local rag, explained that Southampton had been chosen as the opposition as they were much more likely to put in some combative tackles, unlike an in-house friendly where it tends to be a bit tamer.

Hopefully, Andrew Johnson will come through this latest test and be a step nearer to returning to first team action.

Read more: http://www.fulham.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=217672#ixzz12sinyM1L

WhiteJC

http://cravencottagenewsround.wordpress.com/2010/10/19/a-game-of-two-halves/

A game of two halves
Filed under: Analysis β€” rich

Returning to the scene of the crime:

Fulham pre-post Murphy:

Spurs first half v second half:

WhiteJC

http://tribalfootball.com/fulham-midfielder-greening-hails-west-brom-ace-dorrans-1191911

Fulham midfielder Greening hails West Brom ace Dorrans

Fulham midfielder Jonathan Greening says former West Bromwich Albion teammate Graham Dorrans is destined for big things.

Greening watched with interest how Graham Dorrans developed last season.

Although the Scotland midfielder has yet to fire this term – he was a substitute on Saturday – Greening predicts an upturn in form soon.

"He was brilliant last season but I wasn't surprised," Greening told the Birmingham Mail.

"You could tell straight away that he had something special about him, even when he first joined.

"He's got three great former midfielders coaching him in Robbie, 'Appy' and Eddie Newton – he can only learn and improve from people like that.

"I expect him to have a great career. I said it last year, and I say it again – he'll be one of those players who moves for Β£10 million one day. And West Brom will get the best out of him."

WhiteJC

http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/london-sport/fulham-fc/2010/10/20/simon-davies-braced-for-bit-part-role-at-fulham-82029-27506830/

Simon Davies braced for bit-part role at Fulham

SIMON Davies will hang up his boots at the end of his new Fulham contract in 2013.

But the winger insists he can go out on a high by scoring again in another Europa League final for the Whites.

Davies was the only man on the mark during that famous May night in Hamburg when Fulham lost 2-1 to Athletico Madrid – but reckons lightning can strike twice at Craven Cottage.

However, it won't surprise the 30-year-old if he is reduced to a bit part over the next two campaigns – although the ex-Peterborough player has no plans to return to the lower leagues just to keep going.

He said: "I'm pretty realistic about the next two seasons – particularly in the position I play. I reckon I'll get used more sparingly.

"I've been lucky to play in the Premier League for most of my career – and I don't think I'm one to go down the leagues. I imagine it would be frustrating."

Read More http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/london-sport/fulham-fc/2010/10/20/simon-davies-braced-for-bit-part-role-at-fulham-82029-27506830/#ixzz12skWq3dv

White Noise

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/oct/20/football-transfer-rumours-villa-hoarau

Another man who pines for a return to Merseyside is, apparently, Landon Donovan. And David Moyes is going to make it happen. Though Mark Hughes is determined to test the strength of Everton's appeal by flaunting the counter-attraction of fashionable Fulham and the opportunity to jam with USA team-mate Clint Dempsey.

White Noise

Desire, Passion & Appetite

Wednesday 20th October 2010
Β 

He won an FA Cup, two League Cups and a UEFA Cup during his time at Liverpool and deserved more than the nine caps he garnered on the international stage with England.

He has played under some of the game's top managers, called some of football's great players team-mates, and in what some have described as a late career bloom at Craven Cottage, Danny Murphy has also helped guide the Whites to unprecedented success.

Our midfield playmaker is one of the most respected players in English football; eloquent, thoughtful and still with a clear thirst for the game - when our captain talks, others tend to listen...

Danny, this is your 14th season of Premier League football - you must be very satisfied with that achievement?

It's not something that I have thought long and hard about, but as you get older, you do start to appreciate things a little bit more.

I'm certainly proud of playing at the top level for so long, and although there have been some ups and downs along the way, of course, it's very pleasing. It must mean that I have been doing something right.

So what has been the secret?

Well, any move that I've made from one club to another has been based on wanting to play. I've never been happy to sit out. That has kept me fit, mentally fresh, and maintained my appetite for the game. But I think the desire, passion and love of football has kept me going more than anything else. I don't like the thought of not playing, which is an attitude that has always kept me in good stead.

How far has the English top-flight evolved in that time?

I think it has changed in a lot of ways; from the physicality and demand, to the pitches, equipment and facilities. Everything has got that bit faster as well, helped by the quality of balls, through to the quality of boots.

Some of the biggest changes can be seen on the nutritional and sports science side, which has enabled players to stay at the top for longer - no stone is left unturned in regards to preparation. But I do think it has evolved for the better and, of course, we're now talking about a multi-million pound industry.

The Premier League has become arguably the best in the world, but where do you think Fulham sit in such a rich and competitive franchise?

First and foremost this is a very realistic club, not one that has spent a silly amount of money in an attempt to secure instant success. We understand where we should be and try to keep within that structure. The Chairman deserves great credit because he's spent a lot of his own money to make sure that we have stayed at this level having got us here in the first place. This is the Club's 10th season of top-flight football and we all should be proud of that.

There is an awful lot of money in the game now, and I can't see it going the other way. If you're lucky enough to be part of that, then so be it. If not, then like the rest of us you have to try and compete and, for me, that is the beauty of football. Fulham have got the better of Manchester United in recent seasons and that's what it's all about.

This will also be your fourth season in the white of Fulham. You have seen an awful lot and played a considerable role in that time.

The last couple of years are beyond comprehension in many ways. The first year was difficult, and that culminated in an unforgettable escape from relegation. As we all know, from there we kicked on much faster than anyone anticipated and went on to finish seventh the following season – which was a huge achievement. We were rewarded with the UEFA Europa League last season and that brought so much joy.

Reaching the Final was a special achievement and was testament to the squad, the staff and everyone that is part of this Club. It's been a surreal three years to be honest, but a new era has begun.

How would you assess the season so far?

There have certainly been more positives than negatives. Drawing so many games hasn't been ideal but we have tried to win those games – we certainly haven't set out to take a point. We've been the team trying to win the game, which is evident from the fact that on three occasions we have scored a goal in the last three minutes. That shows the mentality that we have.

It will take a little bit of time, but the fans will hopefully have seen the difference and what we are trying to do. We're trying to play with a bit more tempo, which is new to us, but I think we can be successful with it.

What have been your early impressions of Mark Hughes and how highly do you rate him as a manager?

So far I think he has been fantastic. The training has been good and we've managed to get off to a decent start. He's created a nice environment to work in and clearly wants us to play good football. He and his staff have an excellent track record and they did a terrific job at Blackburn. In my opinion they were very unlucky at Manchester City, because I think they were on track.

Speaking highly of your manager is an obvious thing to do, but I genuinely mean it. He knows what he wants and we're working hard at putting that into action. Hopefully we'll soon see the rewards.

You have spoken very positively about Mousa DembΓ©lΓ© since he arrived over the summer.

He has impressed me, and it's a shame that he's missed a couple of games. He's only featured in six games or so, but what he has shown on top of his three goals is a huge amount of skill, power and pace.

In the limited time that I have trained and played with him he does look a tremendous talent. If I'm honest, he wasn't a player that I was fully aware of before he came in and I feel very fortunate that we have him at Craven Cottage. I don't want to build him up too much, but potentially he could be a wonderful player for us.

And on another positive note, we hear that Andrew Johnson is also close to a return?

He's very close now, and I'm really pleased for him because he's been out for such a long time. I've been very fortunate in my career because I've never had to experience that amount of time on the sidelines. I couldn't say to him I know what you are going through, all I could do was offer him support.

But he's maintained such a positive attitude throughout his injury and has worked tremendously hard to get back to where he is now. Physically he looks great and is as sharp as ever – it will be like a new signing for us.

Read more: http://www.fulhamfc.com/Club/News/NewsArticles/2010/October/MurphyInterview.aspx#ixzz12tLPGWN3

WhiteJC

http://www.wba.co.uk/page/News/0,,10366~2190355,00.html?

Brunt: It's back to business'

CHRIS Brunt has warned there can be no room for complacency when Albion entertain Fulham on Saturday (ko 3pm).

The Hawthorns winger insists the time for enjoying their tremendous 2-2 draw at Manchester United is now over and it is 'back to business' against the 12th-placed Cottagers, who are three points behind the Baggies.

The game will also have extra spice with the return of former Albion fans' favourites Jonathan Greening, Zoltan Gera and Diomansy Kamara.

"To go to United and play the way we did is a great achievement for everyone," the Northern Ireland international said.

"But it's back to business on Saturday at The Hawthorns.

"I know Jonno and Zoltan and couple of the their lads from Northern Ireland duty.

"Jonno probably hasn't been playing as much as he'd like but it will be good to see him again.

"It will be a difficult game.

"Fulham play a similar style of football to us so it should be a good game.

"Last time we got a good result at The Hawthorns against Bolton and hopefully we can follow that up."

Brunt has also labelled Nicky Shorey as Albion's 'Mr Reliable' after he bounced back from his mishap at Old Trafford to help earn a deserved point.

The Baggies left-back's slip on a well-watered area of the pitch gifted Nani the opportunity to give the Red Devils a 2-0 lead.

But he refused to let his head drop and twice made vital blocks to deny Dimitar Berbatov late in the second-half.

And Brunt insists it is typical of the high standards Shorey, who faces the club he was on loan at last season on Saturday, has set since his summer move to The Hawthorns.

"Nicky's a top pro and since he's been here he's been different class," he added.

"He's a great signing and a steal for whatever the club paid for him.

"To have three left-backs in him, Marek Cech and Joe Mattock, creates great competition for places.

"Nicky's been first-class since he's come in and he's great to play with.

"He's got loads of experience at this level.

"It would have been hard for him after that mistake but he's Mr Reliable.

"He rarely seems to put a foot wrong."

WhiteJC

http://www.fulhamfc.com/Club/News/NewsArticles/2010/October/Joronen.aspx?

Through The Ranks

Jesse Joronen

Position: Goalkeeper
Height: 194.1cm
Weight: 84kg
Time at Club: 18 months

It is said that in life good things come to those who wait. If that is indeed correct then it is excellent news for Fulham.

In recent seasons the Club has cast its scouting net far and wide in the quest to unearth some of football's finest young talents. And when exciting Finnish prospect Jesse Joronen arrived at Motspur Park for a trial some 18 months ago, it is fair to say our Academy believed it had found a gem.

For the talented goalkeeper impressed from the off with a command and governance of his box belying his tender years. His attitude and willingness to listen stood him out too, as did his natural ability to stop the ball.

The subsequent contract offer came as little surprise, however, the youngster's decision to wait before signing did.

"At that moment in time, I just didn't feel ready," reflects Jesse. "I was very young and, for me, it was important that I continued my education back home. Of course, it was a decision that I may have lived to regret but fortunately the Club were willing to allow me to continue my studies before I came here on a full-time basis.

"So I signed the summer before last and completed my course at Finland's leading Sports Academy, where I learned a lot. Over the past year, I came over as much as my time allowed, playing some games and taking part in training sessions.

"It was a big decision to put the move on hold and I'm sure a lot of boys in my position would have taken the opportunity straight away. But had I left home at that point, I don't think I would be as comfortable in my surroundings as I am now."

Born and raised in the small town of Simpele located near the Russian border, Joronen spent the year leading up to the summer just gone in the Finnish capital Helsinki.

"I come from a really small town," he explains. "So to go from there, to a city as big and as busy as London would have been a big step. So my time in Helsinki was extremely beneficial - it prepared me for life in England.

"I lived on my own and I had to grow up very quickly, but in a less pressurised environment. As a result I felt more independent, which has allowed me to settle here and just concentrate on my football. It proved to be a very good decision for me."

His maturity has been noted by Academy staff and such was his immediate impact, Joronen has already spent time with Billy McKinlay's Development Squad – featuring in a game against Tottenham.

The last line of defence for what is an exciting crop of Academy players, the 17-year-old is now the number one for Gary Brazil's U18s and already aware of the progress he has made in a relatively short space of time.

"I know that I haven't been at Fulham for long, but I honestly believe that I have improved as a player," he says with assurance. "The coaches are fantastic and I am really enjoying working with Vic Bettinelli (Academy Goalkeeping Coach).

"I think there is a lot of potential in the U18 team and although we have made a good start to the season, I think we all know that we can perhaps do a little better. We have played some very good football and shown that on our day we are a very difficult side to beat.

"We do have quite a young team, one that is still getting used to the way each other plays, but I feel that we can have a very good season and I am very much looking forward to playing in the FA Youth Cup. I know that the team did very well in reaching the Quarter-Final last season, but it would be nice to go even further this year."

Courted by Liverpool not too long ago, and a regular youth international for his country, Joronen is without doubt a very bright prospect for the future. And having worked closely with Fulham's original Finnish shot-stopper, Antti Niemi, in the past, the youngster can be forgiven for aiming high.

"I know Antti, and have worked with him on a number of occasions," says Jesse. "He's someone that I consider to be a role model and I would love to have a career like he had. He was a great 'keeper and Finland's number one for many years. He had a lot of success in the Premier League and of course I would like to follow in his footsteps.

"He talked very positively about Fulham and and had many good things to say about the way that it was run and for its goalkeeping too. It is clear that he enjoyed his time here as a player.

"It is true that Liverpool offered me a contract too, but I believe there is a greater chance to progress here. Even at Academy level, big clubs like Liverpool have a lot of players and changes taking place.

"If you are not performing they can easily replace you. Here there is more of a sense that you have time to develop. At this age players develop at different rates and it's important not to have that pressure.

"The Club have shown that they are committed to the progress of young goalkeepers, with Neil Etheridge making the First Team bench in recent weeks. David Stockdale has made a big impression this season and the younger players like myself look at that as a sign of what we can achieve.

"I waited a little while to join Fulham, but I'm here now and enjoying the challenge. I have a lot of hard work ahead, but I want to make a difference here."
Up Close with Jesse Joronen:

- My main strength is my shot-stopping.
- Although my weakness is probably my distribution.
- The biggest influence on my career has been my dad Timo.
- My favourite Fulham player is Brede Hangeland.
- Growing up my footballing idols were Zinedine Zidane and Steven Gerrard.
- The best moment of my career so far is playing for Fulham's Development Squad.
- Three words that best describe me are motivated, calm and positive.

Read more: http://www.fulhamfc.com/Club/News/NewsArticles/2010/October/Joronen.aspx?#ixzz12uPVF6YO

WhiteJC

http://www.fulhamfc.com/Club/News/NewsArticles/2010/October/StockdaleInterview.aspx?

Back In Contention

David, after four weeks out, it must be very pleasing to be back in contention?

It is, extremely. It was a long four weeks, so it's nice to be in a position to play again. I perhaps rushed my recovery after injuring my knee at Blackpool, which probably extended my time on the sidelines – but I just wanted to get back.

The international break gave me the chance to catch up and I've been working hard. The knee feels good and hopefully I will be part of the squad today.

The timing of the injury must have been the most disappointing thing for you...

It was awful timing, but these things happen in football. Look at Bobby - he had just made the England squad prior to his. I have to be thankful that my injury wasn't as severe and, like everyone else, I wish him a speedy recovery.

Football is an unpredictable game - one minute you can be flying high, then the next you're brought crashing down. It was great to play those first four fixtures and it was frustrating that I couldn't build on them. The word 'frustrated' is used a lot by an injured player and I was no different – you can't even train.

You made quite a statement in those games too...

It's difficult to know how you will react in those kind of situations, but I knew I had to show what I was capable of. A new manager had come in and everyone was keen to show what they could bring to his team. It was a new slate if you like. I hadn't played for the First Team in a while, so it was important to make the most of the opportunity.

The Bolton match was a difficult one - the opening game of the season and the Reebok Stadium is a tough place to go - but you have to be strong and it felt good to come through with a clean sheet and a valuable point. At that stage I wasn't sure when I would feature again so it was all about making the most of it.

But you were involved again eight days later, putting in a memorable display against Manchester United at Craven Cottage...

That was an unforgettable afternoon for me, and is probably the game that stands out in my career so far. I like to think that I helped the team get a point against one of the best teams in the world and I managed to save a penalty in the process too.

As a team we stood up and were counted, and once again showed that we can compete with the league's top sides. It was a game that really gave me the taste of top-flight football – that's what it's all about.

And you also came close to a place in one of Fabio Capello's England squads...

Yes, but to be honest, playing for England was not something that I had previously thought too much about. Of course, as a proud Englishman I would love to play for my country, but there are a lot of good goalkeepers ahead of me. Joe Hart seems to have the position nailed down at the moment, while the likes of Ben Foster, Rob Green and Scott Carson remain in contention.

At the time when I heard about the call up, a few of them were missing, so Mr Capello thought that I was next in line I suppose. It would have been an incredible opportunity, but the injury prevented it from happening. Hopefully my chance will come again, but Fulham is the priority – anything else is just a bonus.

Despite the injury, it has been a very positive start to the season for you hasn't it?

Without a doubt. Ok, I missed the opportunity to build on my initial progress, and the chance to train with the England squad, but it's a sign that I have been doing something right. At the start of pre-season I never thought I'd be in the position I am in today and talking about the things we have been, but it is just proof of the hard work being carried out at this Club behind the scenes.

You have done much to suggest that you could one day succeed Mark Schwarzer as Fulham's number one. Are you confident that you can make the step up on a more permanent basis?

I have heard people say that, but I'll leave it to others to decide. Of course, I have confidence that I can play a part here and make a difference, but after seven games it's difficult to say. I think this is a conversation for a later date, perhaps when I have made 20 to 25 appearances.

I have shown that I can do a job, but the challenge now is to pass Mark when he's not injured – that's something that I have to aspire to. I'll take one step at a time, but make no mistake, I have ambitions of becoming Fulham's number one goalkeeper.

Read more: http://www.fulhamfc.com/Club/News/NewsArticles/2010/October/StockdaleInterview.aspx?#ixzz12uPuqFVV

Hazey

Flattery gets thrown about a bit willy illy these days, but Davies is and absolute legend.Β  What a nice change it makes to hear an ageing legend talk some sense and not throw his toys from the pram.

Quote from: WhiteJC on October 20, 2010, 08:32:43 AM
http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/london-sport/fulham-fc/2010/10/20/simon-davies-braced-for-bit-part-role-at-fulham-82029-27506830/

Simon Davies braced for bit-part role at Fulham

SIMON Davies will hang up his boots at the end of his new Fulham contract in 2013.

But the winger insists he can go out on a high by scoring again in another Europa League final for the Whites.

Davies was the only man on the mark during that famous May night in Hamburg when Fulham lost 2-1 to Athletico Madrid – but reckons lightning can strike twice at Craven Cottage.

However, it won't surprise the 30-year-old if he is reduced to a bit part over the next two campaigns – although the ex-Peterborough player has no plans to return to the lower leagues just to keep going.

He said: "I'm pretty realistic about the next two seasons – particularly in the position I play. I reckon I'll get used more sparingly.

"I've been lucky to play in the Premier League for most of my career – and I don't think I'm one to go down the leagues. I imagine it would be frustrating."

Read More http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/london-sport/fulham-fc/2010/10/20/simon-davies-braced-for-bit-part-role-at-fulham-82029-27506830/#ixzz12skWq3dv
At clubs with bigger memberships, their supporters only touch their colours, but at FFC we have spirit. Fulham people can touch that spirit - they are the real Cottagers, they are the club

HatterDon

I couldn't agree more, Mr. Hazy. It makes you wonder why clubs were willing to let him go. He's the essence of the senior pro in my books.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel