more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Thursday Fulham Stuff (31/01/19)...

Started by WhiteJC, January 31, 2019, 08:08:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

Aboubakar Kamara: Fulham striker loaned to Turkish club Yeni Malatyaspor

Aboubakar Kamara had registered three Premier League goals this season.

Fulham's French striker Aboubakar Kamara has joined Turkish club Yeni Malatyaspor on loan until the end of the season.

The 23-year-old was arrested at the club's training ground on Monday on suspicion of actual bodily harm and criminal damage.

Fulham said he had been "banned indefinitely from all club activities".

He joined the club from SC Amiens in July 2017 and scored five goals in 15 appearances for the club this season.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47077017

WhiteJC

Fulham have had three separate bids rejected for 31-year-old defender, €1.5m, club 'blocking' exit

Currently in talks to sign Michael Ngadeu Ngadjui from Slavia Prague in the Czech Republic, Fulham seemingly went after a French centre-back first.

Linked with numerous targets over the past few weeks, the Cottagers have finally settled on the Cameroon international, but that wasn't before making three separate bids for Benoit Poulain.

Fulham are said to have gone as high as €1.5m for the Club Brugge defender, whose contract with the Belgian side is due to run out at the end of the season, according to Walfoot.

The 31-year-old was reportedly 'interested' in a move to Craven Cottage, but the Jupiler Pro League club 'blocked any exit' for their player, who has been a near constant presence in their backline throughout both their league and Champions League campaigns this season.

http://sportwitness.co.uk/fulham-three-separate-bids-rejected-31-year-old-defender-e1-5m-club-blocking-exit/

WhiteJC

Kamara Departs

Fulham can now confirm that Aboubakar Kamara has joined Turkish side Yeni Malatyaspor on loan until 30th June 2019, subject to international clearance.

Kamara joined Fulham in July 2017 from Amiens and has scored five goals in 15 appearances across all competitions so far this season.

The Club would like to wish Kamara all the best for the remainder of the season in Turkey.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2019/january/31/kamara-departs

WhiteJC

Report: Fulham loanee Timothy Fosu-Mensah rejects Lazio offer

Timothy Fosu-Mensah has struggled for Premier League minutes since arriving at Fulham on loan from Manchester United.

Timothy Fosu-Mensah has turned down a move to Lazio despite his lack of opportunities at Fulham, according to Tuttomercatoweb.

The Holland international right-back joined the Cottagers on loan from Manchester United last summer and enjoyed a bright start to life in West London.

But he has played just 34 minutes of Premier League football since Claudio Ranieri replaced Slavisa Jokanovic with the Italian admitting to Sky earlier in January that Fosu-Mensah was not part of his plans going forward.

However, it seems that the 21-year-old is keen to stay and fight for his place with relegation-threatened Fulham.

Tuttomercatoweb reported that Lazio wanted to sign him to end their long-running search for a right-back. But Fosu-Mensah has declined the proposal despite the fact that Lazio are just three points adrift of a Champions League place in the Serie A table.

Whether Fosu-Mensah ends up regretting this decision remains to be seen.

He could be set to fall further down the pecking order with Love Sport Radio claiming that Senegal flyer Youssouf Sabaly is set to arrive at Fulham today from Bordeaux.

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2019/01/31/do-report-fulham-outcast-timothy-fosu-mensah-rejects-lazio-offer/

WhiteJC

'The group needs some good players': Fulham boss Claudio Ranieri hopes to bring in deadline day reinforcements ahead of relegation battle

Claudio Ranieri wants to add to Fulham's squad before the transfer window shuts
    Forward Aboubakar Kamara will join Turkish club Yeni Malatyaspor on loan
    Slavia Prague's Michael Ngadeu-Ngadjui is in London to negotiate a move
    The Fulham boss says Kamara must 'improve his attitude' if he is to have any future at Craven Cottage

Claudio Ranieri remains confident Fulham will strengthen their squad before the conclusion of the transfer window on Thursday.

Aboubakar Kamara is in discussions about a departure to Turkish club Yeni Malatyaspor and Slavia Prague have revealed their Cameroonian defender Michael Ngadeu-Ngadjui, who Ranieri refused to discuss, has travelled to London to negotiate a move to Craven Cottage.

Fulham have already recruited Ryan Babel but have so far been frustrated in their attempts to strengthen what has been an inconsistent defence, though the 67-year-old Ranieri believes they will succeed in doing so before 11pm.

Claudio Ranieri remains confident Fulham will strengthen their squad before the transfer window shuts

On the final day of the summer transfer window Fulham signed five new players, under then-manager Slavisa Jokanovic, and even if that instability has contributed to their struggle against relegation, Ranieri said: 'I am confident.'

'In the last market on the last day five players arrive; if we have a chance we'll sign some good players, the group needs some good players.

'The club is working hard until 11pm and something good can happen. If it happens, much better, if it doesn't, we stay stronger together and continue to fight.

'We are working hard and I hope something could happen and I am positive.'

Asked of Kamara, who has been banned from the club having been arrested after a confrontation at the training ground and allegedly previously clashing with Aleksandar Mitrovic during a yoga session, he said: 'There is negotiations with our club and the club in Turkey.

'But I also told the club if Abou comes back I am happy. He's a good player, he must stay a little quiet but is a good player.

'If he comes back he understood the actions and must improve his attitude.'

Fulham visit Crystal Palace on Saturday, where a further victory following Tuesday's win over Brighton is essential if they are to survive.

Their hopes have been strengthened by the suspension of the influential Wilfried Zaha, but Ranieri said: 'Zaha is very good but Palace have other good players and Roy (Hodgson) can choose his line-up very well.

'There are so many good players there; it's not only Zaha. He's one of the best players but it is not only Zaha.

'It's a good team with a fantastic manager. Roy is unbelievable, we must be very concentrated.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6653925/Fulham-boss-Claudio-Ranieri-hopes-bring-deadline-day-reinforcements-ahead-relegation-battle.html

WhiteJC

Fulham eye audacious triple deadline day swoop - including former West Brom target

Nordtveit, an ex-West Brom target, can play in any position in the back four as well as in a defensive role in midfield

Fulham are eyeing THREE defensive reinforcements before the window shuts tonight.

The club are looking at Youssouf Sabaly, Havard Nordtveit  and Michael Ngadeu-Ngadjui.

One of these players is currently on his way to London to potentially complete a deal, it is claimed.

Nordtveit, an ex-West Brom target, can play in any position in the back four as well as in a defensive role in midfield.

Nordtveit was used as a right-back for Lillestrom, a centre-half for Arsenal's reserve and most recently as a defensive midfielder for Monchangladbach where he has really made his name.

The former Arsenal player joined West Ham United in 2016, where he made over a dozen appearances.

The 28-year-old  signed for German side 1899 Hoffenheim, for an undisclosed fee, a year later.

Elsewhere, Fulham have confirmed that Aboubakar Kamara has joined Turkish side Yeni Malatyaspor on loan until the summer.

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/fulham-eye-audacious-triple-deadline-15762467

WhiteJC

Liverpool star set to leave Anfield amid Wolves and Fulham interest

The Belgium international will be allowed to depart Anfield before the transfer window shuts

Divock Origi is set to exit Liverpool amid links to Wolves.

The Belgium international will be allowed to depart Anfield before the transfer window shuts.

But, according to reports, there's a catch: Liverpool are still awaiting a "worthy" offer.

Jurgen Klopp is said to be prepared to let the Belgian frontman go.

But his valuation needs to be met by potential suitors.

The Express claim Wolves and Fulham are both suggested to be interested in the 23-year-old.

Juventus have been touted as a destination for the striker, too.

Liverpool want a minimum of £20 million for the out-of-favour Belgian.

It's believed Wolves enquired about the 23-year-old Belgium international in the summer.

Origi joined Liverpool from Lille for £10m in 2014 and spent the 2014/15 and 2017/18 seasons on loan at Lille and Wolfsburg respectively.

The 6ft 3in striker said recently: "At 23 I have big ambitions but for me it's just about focusing on the here and now and driving on as much as possible and hopefully let my feet talk on the pitch.

"I just hope for the best in everything and know that whenever I can shine my light it is a positive for everyone: for the club, for me, for the game that I am trying to impact... so I am really focusing on that."

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-star-set-leave-anfield-15762515